World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After match words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

After match words Empty
PostSubject: After match words   After match words Empty6/4/2012, 9:39 pm

As Booker T heads into the back, Kane stands in the ring with his father by his side. Bearer pulls out a mic and speaks into it with the words sinking into the WcW like knifes.

-Paul Bearer-
And so it is true! All of you will see! At Survivor Series my Kane will go into the main event, and win the World Title! After his downfall last week, losing to the hands of John Morrison, I had the plan. Yes..... Oh yes! For I knew what Kane could do and used it to my advantage. I helped Kane save his oppurtinity at Survivor Series and made it clear to the world that we will do anything to make it to the top! Even though we will do anything, destruction was first. Kane ran through the ranks... Losing in only a tag match. But soon, he met the line in which he had to cross.... At first he failed. But all along, I had my convincing ideas to back us up! You see.... With all the news floating around... People have asked why I talked Kane here into choosing such a match stipulation.... Some say to quote on quote "Screw Morrison"..... Some say we choose to screw over Edge..... Some even think that we were low enough to lower ourselves to saying that we never lost in the first place.....

Bearer gives a "Sad face" look and shakes his head slowly before continuing...

-Paul Bearer-

The real goal is to win the gold.... Now onto Kane's opponents, starting with Morrison....

The crowd erupts in cheers for the "Shamon of Sexy"

-Paul Bearer-
You beat Kane on Raw last week.... Will you be able to do so again? You got in the way of our plans. If you hadn't of then we wouldn't have to treat you like this. Kane will steal your glory at the PPV and the title too!

The crowd boos loudly at this.

-Paul Bearer-
Now to the top of the ladder... To the world champion..... Now to Edge...

The crowd erupts for the "Rated R Superstar"

-Paul Bearer-
You chance is small for you to walk away with the gold "Champ!" When Survivor Series comes around... will you be able to defeat the Big... Red... Machine!? Or will he send you to hell as he has done the others!? Be sure of this.... Kane will cause destruction at the PPV.... No one can stop that now!!

Bearer begins to laugh maniaclly as he nods vigourously and Kane's them plays again with Kane raising his arms behind his father...

The Big Red Machine slams his arms down with fire erupting from the corner posts. the camera goes to commercial a few seconds after the ring fades to black.....

Promo is closed
Back to top Go down

After match words Empty
PostSubject: Re: After match words   After match words Empty6/5/2012, 2:24 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Kane - I have got to say you are leading up to this well even though you are doing all the things Paul Bearer said you're not. But whatev, I'm here to just grade homie. You do well with the Bearer mouthpiece gimmick, to be honest I couldn't find that much wrong with this one... 5sp
Back to top Go down

After match words
Page 1 of 1