World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few words from a real #HEEL.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty
PostSubject: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/7/2012, 4:31 pm

After Brock Lesnar and The Rock take their leave from the ring, wCw cut to a commercial break. The fans are itching for more, a match not scheduled as the main event went off first while other matches following that were all A grade-- except for that one Snoarlax match with Ryback and Tensai. Ratings soared higher and higher on Smackdown each week due to how much the roster proved every Friday they were the best. Smackdown's viewership, however, would then increase when the half mark of the show returned. At this time, the match everyone had really been waiting for was just about to begin.

Dolph Ziggler has his music play when heading to the ring, the fans get on their feet, the arena is revived once again! Signature entrance walk, as usual. Ladies screaming over how god damn good looking he is. Children are booing the resident heel, too much love for that Ryback and his obsession with meat. Men, real wrestling fans, go on with their mixed emotions. When it all comes down to it, Dolph Ziggler brings out a lot of energy from the fans! Main eventing is what he does and he does it oh so well! It is this reason our beloved heel wishes to speak up in front of a crowd. It's a bout damn time he got on the microphone- not just behind a camera.

"GOOOOOOOOOD EVENING SMACKDOWN!" screams the Show Off, fans going off and reacting as normal. "Listen, I know why you're really here. I didn't mean to make you wait so long, but I'm not exactly in charge of booking the cards for shows. We've got an amazing show tonight, right!?" he asks the audience, they cheer in response. Only to be blown away by this heel with a mic. "That's right! You're all here to see me! I know, I know! If I heard Dolph Ziggler were coming to my hometown, and I were a beer drinking, lazy, high school dropout; I'D COME TO SEE SOMEONE WHO MADE IT TOO!" Cheap shot stings this live crowd, they all turn on him when addressed for what theyu all are.

Ziggler heads on the turnbuckle, lifting himself for the world to see. On camera is this egotistical young man displaying his arrogance like it were just too easy. He's been winning far too much lately, unable to be stopped by the likes of even the top if this company. This superstar is on a roll after just returning, his career looking ever so brightly. Say what you will about Zolph Ziggler's attitude, no man could speak down to his verbal performances nor can they touch his skills in the ring. For he is the best damn thing ins sports entertainment today! The only thing in his way are a few mid-card wash ups ready to take the plunge for his chance at glory! A matter of time and patience looms over head...

"Look at me! I am the epitome of greatness! Not any one of you could ever hope to match me in anything! I am better than all of you and you all know it! CM Punk calls himself the "Best in the World"? I am the BEST IN THE UNIVERSE! I beat the Undertaker my first match back! That's right, I took out the phenom! Why!? Because he wasn't nearly as PHENOMenal as I am! John Cena was taken out by me and a good friend, as well! Your beloved face of this company was nothing to two supposed 'up and comers'!" Ziggler pauses with a sinister smile on his face. Fans take this as a placement for booing and screaming at the man in his spotlight. Seconds pass and he finally says in front of a live show... "haha... I even retired your favorite S.O.B, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!" Audience erupts in colossal booing, some even throwing things passed Ziggler's head. The simply cannot touch him.

Dropping the mic never looked so good. Ziggler taunts just before his opponent's music hits.

[Kane is free to reply is he wishes to. Wouldn't if I were you, buddy.]
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/9/2012, 1:56 am

So the last two weeks you brought promos that hadn't been done before. The first was your Twitter promo and the second was the wCw Download. This week you step into the arena of the classic wCw style promo.

The biggest part of the promo that I found really odd was your use of the narrator. You gave him a personality by using the narration for things other than just actions. So it felt like I was reading a novel rather than a promo. Don't know if I liked it too much. Some of the things the narrator said like "that one Snoarlax match with Ryback and Tensai", " Ladies screaming over how god damn good looking he is." and "He's been winning far too much lately, unable to be stopped by the likes of even the top if this company" are things that fit Ziggler's character perfectly, but Ziggler isn't saying these things so it's kind of confusing on what you were doing. It felt like I was just reading Arch gushing over Dolph Ziggler and how good you are lol. If you were doing this on purpose, I would be interested to know the thought behind it. I just think it would have been more effective if Ziggler himself or maybe Michael Cole were making those kinds of comments so they actually apply to the "lore" that we are creating.

As far as Ziggler himself, he said very little. You got some cheap heat which is always nice, called out the champ on the other show, and mentioned a match that happened weeks ago. You told Kane he could reply but you never even brought him up in the promo lol.

I feel like an asshole for criticizing your promo, because it was incredibly entertaining to read, I laughed several times at your ass hat-ery, but it was just...strange Smile

Formatting is amazing. The cyan and white is a perfect combo for Ziggler and it looks great. Grammar was good with only a few accidental misspellings.

{Offical Grade}
4/5

Great work man! I know it sounds like I was bashing your promo, but I really didn't mean it that way. It's like watching a movie with a really different stlyle that you're not used to like a Tarantino movie. We've seen the "Come out to the ring and talk" promo a hundred times here. There have been some really amazing ones and some just god awful ones so it's hard to make one that stands out from the crowd. I would just reevaluate where you want Ziggler to go. I know there are big future plans for Ziggler, so I'm not worried at all on how you proceed.

Well done dude.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/9/2012, 2:09 am

I don't mind the grade, I wrote it novel style due to the face that that's how I usually write. I had just finished writing something before posting this, so my styles got all bunched together. I guess I forgot about commentators, because when Ziggler promos with open mic they're never televised. Narrating is there for comedic purposes, but my best stuff never comes out when I write with half inspiration. I should have probably added that this was during commercial to give it a better feel, or something. But I don't disagree with you at all. I'm always up for criticism, so thanks.

I'LL GET YOU AT MAIN EVENT
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/9/2012, 7:08 pm

(I find this to be the best place to put this.)

The crowd boos the show off as he taunts for his win. Kane pulls himself up in the corner, hair over his mask, looking at the ground. Ziggler begins to yell at the fans from the top rope, smiling that cocky smile. Kane slowly makes his way over to the turnbuckle where Ziggler taunts, waiting for something. Ziggler turns around and jumps off the top rope, right into a hand around his throat. The crowd slightly erupts for the pissed off Kane as he flips his air back shakes and his head "no" as Ziggler screams for remorse. Kane picks up the cocky man and slams him with a powerful chokelslam, sending him straight to hell. Kane looks down at Dolph with little emotion before slowly raising his arms over his head and slaming them, causing his pyro to explode from all four corners. Kane's music hits as he stands looking over the destruction he has caused while the screen slowly fades out.

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/9/2012, 7:24 pm

My promo was before the match-- before your Entrance.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/9/2012, 7:26 pm

And this was the aftermath of match..... Didn't want to clutter.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty12/13/2012, 6:40 pm

Big Red Funky Machine wrote:
(I find this to be the best place to put this.)

The crowd boos the show off as he taunts for his win. Kane pulls himself up in the corner, hair over his mask, looking at the ground. Ziggler begins to yell at the fans from the top rope, smiling that cocky smile. Kane slowly makes his way over to the turnbuckle where Ziggler taunts, waiting for something. Ziggler turns around and jumps off the top rope, right into a hand around his throat. The crowd slightly erupts for the pissed off Kane as he flips his air back shakes and his head "no" as Ziggler screams for remorse. Kane picks up the cocky man and slams him with a powerful chokelslam, sending him straight to hell. Kane looks down at Dolph with little emotion before slowly raising his arms over his head and slaming them, causing his pyro to explode from all four corners. Kane's music hits as he stands looking over the destruction he has caused while the screen slowly fades out.

It's hard to write a Kane promo, especially when he loses a match. You did what you could though, and I'm glad Arch was cool with being choke slammed. It redeemed you for your loss the best it could. I think in order to get some interesting material for Kane to work with, he's gonna need to be in a feud of some sort.

But still, even with a short promo, it was more interesting to read than some of the longer promos we've seen.

{Official Grade}

3/5

Average, but not bad! I've seen you pull of some really great promos, so I know this isn't your best. I'm interested to see you on your promo A-game with Kane in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few words from a real #HEEL.   Just a few words from a real #HEEL. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few words from a real #HEEL.
Page 1 of 1