World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament   Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament Empty7/2/2012, 6:18 pm

(Backstage, Josh Matthews is about to interview Eric Bischoff.)

Josh: I am standing here with my guest at this time. So Eric, Ryback has a KOTR 1st round match against Booker T, how do you think he'll do?

Bischoff: How do I think he'll do? What kinda of question is that? Ryback has beaten Booker T before, so tonight will be no different. Booker T just doesn't have what it takes to beat Ryback one on one.

Josh: But Booker has gotten better since he returned to.....

(Bischoff cuts Josh Matthews off.)

Bischoff: I have had enough of your mouth. Do you want Ryback to show you what he can do to people like you?

Josh (looking scared): No...

Bischoff: Then shut it. Ryback is Really looking forward to his match with Booker, he just cant wait to get his hands on him and destroy him. Ryback is one of the most destructive men in wCw today!!

(Ryback starts talk in an unusual way.)

Ryback: Tonight Booker T will be in Nuclear Fallout....

(Bischoff and Ryback walk away leaving Josh Matthews by himself.)

[to be continued by Booker T only.]
Back to top Go down

Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament   Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament Empty7/8/2012, 9:07 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADING***

Nice little backstage interview for Ryback, though he is gone now lol. I liked the whole using Bischoff as a mouthpiece thing and I'm sad to see that go. oh well, 3 sp.
Back to top Go down

Bischoff's Words on The KOTR Tournament
Page 1 of 1