World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE   Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE Empty9/5/2012, 1:39 am

*The Rock comes out, wearing his Rock and Brock Connection T-Shirt, with electricity running through his vains! He moves to the left with the crowd going crazy for their people's champion. The Rock then goes to the right and taunts to the crowd. He then returns to the middle and trucks his way down to the outside corner post and fairs his championship up in the air and with the crack of the championship in the air. The crowd begins their Connection chants!*

*The Rock gets into the ring and puts his championship on his shoulder and takes a microphone*

The Rock: FINALLY !!!! THE ROCK!!!... HAS...COME...BACK !! TO........

*The Rock looks over at the camera in his stance and raises his eyebrow*
*Then he throws his head into the air*

The Rock: ARMAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOONNNNN !!!!!!

*The Rock paces the ring a few times while the crowd flairs with energy*

The Rock: I want to start off by talking about tomarrow on Raw... A little Jabirdy told me that Triple H has stopped playing the "Hide his balls in Stephanie's purse" Game and accepted my challenge for Raw...

*The Rock inhales strongly*

The Rock: Let... The Rock move onto the more important task at hand... Tonight

*The crowd begins to cheer*

The Rock: Tonight everyone around the world will witness elecrity running through their bones. Everyone will be able to see electricity shooting off of us tonight as he lay THE SMACK...wait for it...DOWN ON THEIR CANDY COATED ASSES!!!

*The crowd begins to chant Candy Asses!!*

The Rock: Every one wants to see this match. The Rock wants to see this match. Brock LESNAR wants to see this match. HELL... your great old GRANDMOTHER... wants to witness the EPICOCITY this match will withstand. They all know who is going to win though... and NO.. The Rock will not give any spoilers...

*The Rock then turns to face the titantron but says nothing*
*The titantron changes to show a picture of The Rock and Brock Lesnar standing over Booker and Jeff with their tag-team championships high in the air.*

*The crowd begins to laugh and cheer simultaneously*

The Rock: O Hell Yes The Rock can DIG that Booker... Can you? Becasue It doesnt matter what you do or WHO you hide behind... Because later tonight you will be in the most violent ASS WHOOOOPING of your career! IF YOU... SMEEEEELALALALA look at the tounge LALALALALALALALAL... WHAT THE ROCK.... IS.... COOKING!!!

*The Rock takes his championship and goes up the ramp shaking hands of his people then walks up onto the top ramp area*
*The Rock throws his championship into the air and mouthes the words "Boots.. to Asses"*

Hey guys... I tried a whole new way I write promos and my new theme for The Rock... If you can, can you post and tell me how you liked it and if you liked the new titantron =D... I would especially like feedback from admins ;D
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE   Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE Empty9/5/2012, 2:33 am

{Offical grade}

Wow. I love the word play. I love the theme. I love what he said. With the exception of very minor spelling issues this promo is damn near perfection. Also, I love that song and titan. I used to have the CD it comes from.

5 SP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE   Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE Empty9/5/2012, 9:18 am

i am glad you took some of my advice, that 5 sp ios well earned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE   Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Armageddon Pre-Match words from THE GREAT ONE
Page 1 of 1