World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dx vs the World....not even

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dx vs the World....not even Empty
PostSubject: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty5/20/2012, 11:55 am

Cole:With just one more week till Backlash we saw Cena earlier this week and he said he had something special this week for us on Friday Night Smackdown

Booker:Well i can tell you one thing Cole whatever it is im sure it has to be.........

(Booker get cut off by Cena Music)

Booker:Oooooooo Snap baby he done gone back to Thuganomics the doctor is in the house !!!

Cole: Dear god Cena thinks he is black again OMG.

Booker: Cole you better watch your damn mouth before I Book end your ass on this table now shut up he is about to speak.

Dx vs the World....not even Tumblr_lr6kxd7hqE1qcgoby

The whole crowd goes wild like oh snap Old Cena back!!!!! When the other side is like got damn he thinks he is black.... Well why dont we all take a min to hear me out wile the faggots Dx is in the back hitting it from behind because thats what there really about.....Now everybody been asking me about my opponent and im like really(read fast) HBK hasnt been the same since way back in 1995 he really thought Hunter was his ride or die till one night he said "Suck it" and then DX arrived? Hold on wait a min nope were not going into that one.

(Cena stops to smile at the camera)

So now they got a crazy little viper a pink polo wearing animal and a big red retard who can only say fire...Boy this really isnt a game you want to play because if you come at me tonight its going to be hell to pay...The chain gang always been strong because if Dx you want a war i got the Troops in the back so why dont you just Bring It On! Your time is up my time is now and i be damn if its stop by some "Suck It" clowns!

(cena drops the mic and leaves the ring)

Dx vs the World....not even Tumblr_ls88pspCHV1qedqxyo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty5/20/2012, 11:56 am

Just saying writing something that rhymes with the story line is very hard that why i dont have that much content as an normal promo afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty5/21/2012, 4:30 pm

It has it's ups and downs. Don't sweat it. I liked it. One thing though, next time could you use a brighter color than that blue Because I have an older monitor and had trouble reading it ? If not, I'll deal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty5/21/2012, 4:31 pm

Yea I use purple most the time I'll do it nxt time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty5/21/2012, 5:13 pm

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty5/21/2012, 10:21 pm

{Official grade}

Made me chuckle. You tried hard and it showed. For your effort i grant 4 SP. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dx vs the World....not even   Dx vs the World....not even Empty

Back to top Go down

Dx vs the World....not even
Page 1 of 1