World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best in the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Best in the World Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the World   The Best in the World Empty9/9/2012, 7:44 pm

The crowd is on the edge of their feet after the phenominal match that had just happened. Boping up and down, chanting, and holding signs of their superstars. The lights go out completely in the arena. The stage is slightly alluminated by a jacket with lights all over the sleeves, arms outstretched. Pyro explodes and the world lights up.

Chris Jericho spins on the spot, smiling widely at the crowd surrounding him. He walks off of the stage and down the ramp slowly, with the belt around his waist, sucking in the cheers and some boos presented. He pauses before meeting the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp and looking around. He continues his entrance, climbing the steps and entering the ring. He spins around a few times within the ring, looking at the crowd. He is handed a mic a few moments afterwards. He raises it to his lips, still peering around the ring.

-Chris Jericho-
The "Best in the World at whatever he does"..... Takes on the "Best in the world" here tonight..... If I win, I get the satisfaction of being better than yet, another superstar here in WcW...... Now, if he wins..... He will get to face me in my pentacle.... A submission only match for this.

Jericho slips the title from his waist and raises it far above his head. He lets it go onto his shoulder as he continues.

-Chris Jericho-
Tonight I fight CM Punk.

A strong CM Punk chant begins.

-Chris Jericho-
.... I am sure that all the Jerichaholics here tonight will agree with me when I invite every last CM Punk wanna-be fan here tonight to please SHUT.... THE HELL UP!

Jericho lets the mic slip down from his mouth for a moment as a "Chris Jericho" chant starts up. It begins to intersect with a CM Punk chant.

-Chris Jericho-
A bunch of you seem dense..... A tab bit of the ignorance hypocritacal bug is going around.... All of you.... Jumping onto the CM Punk bandwagon. All of you are blind to his insolunce aren't you? Claiming to be "Straight Edge" just as he does. That is fine.... But before he waltz into MY ring and had the crowd on his finger, I was your "Saviour".... I came to rid this company of unrightful champions like The Undertaker...... And if I was to be uncrowned as a champion by the likes of CM Punk then I may as well leave this company..... It would be a disgrace to lose this new found gold to an unsufficent, worthless, peice of garbage like him.... And to all of you people out there.... Who suck and feed off of such people like CM Punk are just as worthless...... They pretend to like him for every last thing he does..... But each and every one of you are blind.... Just bandwagonners to a horrible leader..... So tonight..... I expose CM Punk for what he is..... A worthless peice of trash.....

Jericho lets the mic fall as his theme hits again..... He exits the ring and heads up the ramp as a screen shows with the announcers coming on. The screen is promoting the match between Jericho and Punk as the commentators start.

-Jerry Lawler-
Explosive words from Jericho here.

-Michael Cole-
I can't wait for this!

The screen fades out with this.

[Promo Closed]
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Best in the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in the World   The Best in the World Empty9/10/2012, 12:42 am

{Official grade}

A little too many ellipses for my liking but this is otherwise a fucking fantastic promo. 5 SP.
Back to top Go down

The Best in the World
Page 1 of 1