World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty
PostSubject: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/27/2012, 11:07 pm

After a grueling match and a spear from out of nowhere to Kane, Edge picks up the 1,2,3 to stay the World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/27/2012, 11:28 pm

Nice job man
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/27/2012, 11:36 pm

Since I was so frustrated with myself in the party, It was a good game and congrats. Don't think this stops my run for the gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/28/2012, 12:52 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/28/2012, 1:23 am

Just a question. Please don't everyone get bent out of shape. I looked over the video just jumping to different spots. Who decided it was No DQ ? That isn't in the match card and I watched Kane use a chair while the ref just watched. Just asking.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/28/2012, 1:25 am

Idk edge made the match but I think it's no dq by default. You can check tho
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/28/2012, 1:27 am

A triple threat by default is No DQ. It says so in the game, and plus Michael Cole, being the dumbass he is, says and this is a No DQ match so I grabbed a chair. lol
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/28/2012, 1:40 am

Okay. Thanks , I didn't know that.

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty6/28/2012, 12:48 pm

Nice win Edge. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship   Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat World HeavyWeight Championship
Page 1 of 1