World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y2J Speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Y2J Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Y2J Speaks   Y2J Speaks Empty2/6/2013, 3:04 am

The camera shifts to the lockeroom area where Matt Stryker is standing with a mic, just as stryker is about to speak the locker room door opens and none other then Y2J Chris Jericho comes walking out.

Stryker: Excuse me Chris can we get a word from you real quick?

Jericho: Make it quick Stryker I dont have all day.

Stryker: Chris the fans nor any one hasent heard from you in over a month, whats been going on?, and why have you of all people been silent?

Jericho: I have had alot of stress on me lately Matt, as you know I am the lead singer of a rockband named Fozzy which has gotten huge over the past few years, and then of course theres this, WCW. I ended 2012 on a huge note when I defeated Cena, Punk, and Orton in a TLC match to become World Heavyweight Champion I defended my title successfully once and then at the royal rumble John Cena got the better of me in a grueling 60 minute ironman match and took my most prized possession away from me, my World Heavyweight Championship. Now I could make a million excuses, I didnt have enough time to prepare, the ref screwed me, we shouldent have gone into overtime, the list goes on and on, however while all those claims are legitimate, I will give John Cena his credit for becoming champion but I will not congratulate him. I aint gonna lie im pissed at the fact that the posterboy for this company and most unentertaining superstar in WCW is holding the World Title, and the fact that he beat me for it only adds fuel to my fire.

Stryker: When are you gonna cash in your rematch clause Chris?

Jericho: Well you see Matt ive thought of this alot since the rumble and ive chose a date, the only problem is im not telling anyone when that date is, this is the part where I go on the offensive I control the mindgames and I control my own destiny and im not about to ruin that by telling this to the world and giving Cena a chance to prepare, no no no he will suffer the fate of no preperation just like I did at the rumble. God I love being a genius, I also love being World Heavyweight Champion which I will be very soon.

Now if you'll excuse me Matt I have a match to go win, see you out there Jericholics.

Oh and I almost forgot, toodles for now Cena, see you soon, or will I?

Jericho dawns a sadistic and devious smile before walking off camera and heading down the hallway for his match.

Stryker: Thanks Chris now back to King and Cole at ringside.

The camera pans back to King and Cole at ringside and the show rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Y2J Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J Speaks   Y2J Speaks Empty2/6/2013, 3:06 am

Still no computer did this with thee xbl chatpad ive been dying to do a promo so there it is.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Y2J Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J Speaks   Y2J Speaks Empty2/6/2013, 11:53 pm

Glad you sucked it up and decided to make a promo Stunner It actually turned out well. Seems like you are turning Jericho face? Interesting twist Anyway, the promo was entertaining given the circumstances. Jericho is going to need a lot of weapons if he plans on beating John Cena!

{Official Grade}
3/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Y2J Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J Speaks   Y2J Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2J Speaks
Page 1 of 1