World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephanie Speaks !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stephanie Speaks ! Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Speaks !   Stephanie Speaks ! Empty12/20/2012, 2:00 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
wCw Friday Night Smackdown! returns from it's first commercial break...

Michael Cole - So far , tonight , we've got a great show going.

Josh Matthews - And it's only going to get better.

Cole - That's right. We've got Daniel Bryan defending his United States Championship against Sheamus in the main event tonight.

Matthews - What about our NEW Champion ? Stephanie , I mean , Ms. McMahon hasn't said anything since Anarchy.

Cole - Stephanie's fine... {he is cut off by the titantron}

Stephanie struts out onto the entrance stage , smiling. She brings a microphone to her mouth and begins....

Steph - Cut the music , please. {music stops} Okay. First , I want to assure the wCw universe that everything is fine. I do have some announcements , though. After the reprehensible actions of Ted Dibiase in his role as Special Guest Referee for The World Wrestling Elite title match at Anarchy this past Sunday , he will be in a 2 on 1 no disqualification handicap match against Tensai and Kane tonight. If he doesn't show , he is suspended from Smackdown!. There has also been a change to the US Title match tonight. Daniel Bryan will not be defending against Sheamus. He will be defending against Sheamus and The Man-Monster , Ryback in a triple threat match. First pinfall takes the belt. Good luck , Daniel.

The wCw universe is very mixed right now. Different chants are floating around. {Yes! , No! , Feed Me More!}

Steph - A lot of people have asked me how I feel about the new WWE Champion. Look , it was an outstanding contest. Both men gave it all. After 2 hours , exhaustion was setting in. Dibiase screwed people over. I'm not making excuses. Am I happy that Dolph Ziggler won ? No. But , that is just the way it is. Dolph Ziggler is The WWE Champion. There is nothing I can do about that. How long he holds onto it ? That I can control. Tonight , Dolph Ziggler defends The WWE Championship against this man.

The titantron lights up again.

Brock Lesnar walks out onto the ramp.

Cole - Oh my god ! Something is happening back stage !

The titantron changes and everyone sees....

The Miz and Triple H fighting Cody Rhodes in the back. Oh wow ! It looks like Sin Cara wants to even the odds.

Steph - CUT THAT FEED ! NOW !

The titantron shuts down. The wCw universe begins chanting 'Stephanie's a bitch' , Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap over and over.

Steph - Everyone Shut Up !

She waits a moment for the crowd to dull down a little.

Steph - wCw universe , I present to you , your next WWE Champion , Brock Lesnar.

[OPEN FOR LESNAR and/or ZIGGLER]
Back to top Go down

Stephanie Speaks !
Page 1 of 1