World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

santino speaks part two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

santino speaks part two Empty
PostSubject: santino speaks part two   santino speaks part two Empty1/15/2013, 9:58 pm

]santino speaks part two Jerry-lawler-michael-cole
King:Up next we have a surprise visit from the blueprint Matt Morgan

(Morgan slowly makes his way to the ring,jawing with fans as he walks by.Morgan finally reaches the ring and motions for a mic)

santino speaks part two Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7

]MATT MORGAN: So it has been brought to my attention that santino had an interview and wanted to run off at the mouth and make jokes. So did we all have fun with it,was it a good time?

(The crowd sends an up roar of cheers through the arena)

MATT MORGAN:All of you shut up! There is nothing funny or cute about a steel cage. This kind of match alters lives,changes careers. This is quite possibly the realest wrestling will ever get for you.Santino this is my warning to you.Athletically im on another level, and mentally.... well ill just leave that one alone.

...So my best advice would be for you to put your little sock away lace your boots real tight and be prepared to fight like a real man.

(Morgan pauses for a moment looking deep in the camera)

MATT MORGAN: Cause once that door closes and the bell sounds there will be nothing to stop me from booting your head into the third row. I hope your ready for an all out war.

santino speaks part two Matt-morgan-02_display_image

Cole: King that is the look of pure focus id hate to be santino tonight

(Scene End)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: santino speaks part two   santino speaks part two Empty1/17/2013, 1:15 am

You're quickly getting the hang of this. I'm going to be honest, I know little about Matt Morgan. I don't watch TNA so all I remember is that Morgan used to have a stuttering gimmick in the WWE and tagged with Carlito lol.

It's clear from this promo that Morgan is a serious dude. He is a bit cocky, and really really mean. You built up your steel cage match which is really impressive. You are making your match look like a really big deal even though it's a midcard match.

You nailed the formatting and grammar this time around which is a huge improvement. You also made good use of the visual media.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Here's an idea for a promo. Now that gamecrockett dropped Santino, you could make a promo about how you injured him and made him quit or something. The stronger you make Morgan look, the better. Nice job dude.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: santino speaks part two   santino speaks part two Empty1/17/2013, 2:10 am

That's funny I'm making a promo for that right now and was just hoping it didn't piss upper management off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: santino speaks part two   santino speaks part two Empty

Back to top Go down

santino speaks part two
Page 1 of 1