World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty
PostSubject: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty1/29/2013, 12:00 am

Like a Star @ heaven WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!! Like a Star @ heaven

wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   D4A161B7-D9C1-448C-8F00-B49392FF30ED-21116-0000112BEE366DBB

JR: I'll like to welcome you all to Monday Night Raw I'm JR along with my host of the night Michael Cole and the longest reigning Smackdown WCW champion JBL.

JBL: Good o'l JR it's always good to have you here I wish I could say the same for the other buffoon that I have to sit next to each and every week.

Cole: I'm glad to see you guys too! Anyway last night was a huge night for WCW, legends were made , promises broken and Champions reborn and what is sure to change the face of WCW forever,and if that wasn't enough we are now on the road to Wrestlemania but before we make it to the grandest stage of them all we have just one stop to go and it's the ELIMINATION CHAMBER.

JBL: Well I'm glad you felt the need to run your mouth for damn near 10 min. JR can you believe this guy?

JR: I'm not getting in between you two. Ladies and Gentlemen we have a great show for you guys tonight and we start off with no one other than your new WCW Champion---

(Before JR finish theme music hits.)

*View the entire opening here*

Match One
Kevin Steen vs. Bully Ray
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mgowoqgrZl1rryyiswCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mh7jauome71rryyis
Tables Match
Two RAW debuts going head to head. Bully Ray talks a good game, but now that his prayers for an opponent have been answered, how will he perform against a pumped up Kevin Steen? Not much is known about Kevin Steen, but with his hardcore reputation and his bad attitude, a tables match sounds like something right down his alley. Who will get off to the better start? And with Big Johnny watching closely for potential Elimination Chamber participants, these men will have to give off a great first impression if they want a shot at the title.

Match Two
Damien Sandow vs. Christian vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   11_zpsaff2ab6cwCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mgcbo5gMXt1rryyiswCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mgc8a0jhtp1rryyis
Triple Threat Match
A goof, a genius, and a drunk asshole walk into a bar...

The commonality between these three men is their career's haven't been stellar. With losses under all of their belts, Johnny wants to pit all three against each other to see what comes out of it. Could one of these men be in the Elimination Chamber in February? It's quite possible, but with Christian's sights on the IC Title, Sandow wanting to destroy Alberto Del Rio, and Steve Austin wanting more beer and a title shot, these men will have to focus if they want to make a statement in front of the boss tonight.

Elimination Chamber Qualifier Match
Sting vs. Roman Reigns
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   12TIjaAwCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mgc7zuAPtF1rryyis
Best Two out of Three Falls
The man, the myth, the legend, Sting has come to wCw. While his destiny was not to win the Royal Rumble, Sting works in mysterious ways and tonight he has the incredible opportunity to enter the Elimination Chamber, an environment brand new to him. First he has to beat Roman Reigns who has had an impressive start here in wCw. While he lost to the deranged Cody Rhodes last week, he more than made up for it with a surprising tag win against Money Riff, the greatest tag team in wCw history. Does Reigns have what it takes to clinch a career propelling opportunity or will he fall prey to the Scorpion?

Match Four
Alberto Del Rio vs. Cody Rhodes
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mgc7n3Ijzn1rryyiswCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   12_zps64623bb0
Normal Match
Wow, Cody Rhodes has certainly gone over the deep end after being eliminated in the Royal Rumble. After the match we saw him talking to....someone?

Quote :
{Cody Rhodes}
It's all that damn Mexican's fault! How dare he try to dash our hopes and dreams?!
If he hadn't so recklessly kicked me like that, I would have won.
I would have had fulfilled my destiny of becoming the NO.1 contender! I swear, that ignorant fool is going to pay for this!

Yikes! Del Rio has gained many enemies as of late. With Damien Sandow destroying his car and beating up Ricardo and then Cody having crazy maniacal plans at ADR's expense, the Mexican Aristocrat might not even make it to the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

Match Four
Money Riff vs. Kevin Nash and Matt Morgan
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   4_zpsbb8bbc7fwCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   9_zpsa805c6bawCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   6_zps78498756wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Untitled-1-3_zps3b1d6aaa
Elimination Tag Match
Heath Slater had quite the night at the Royal Rumble. In Round One he single-handedly threw out every opponent over the top rope. Unfortunately for Slater, that included his best friend in the entire world Val Venis. Tonight we will see if they have kissed and made up or if there is a rift in Money Riff. They will be facing the team that is DEFINITELY not called Monsters Inc. Matt Morgan has continued to impress on RAW as he has yet to lose in singles competition. We don't know if Morgan has dreams of championship glory, but we sure as hell know he likes to hurt people. His partner Kevin Nash was so close to winning the Royal Rumble match after being in the final two with Kassius Ohno. Tonight Big Johnny has given Nash the opportunity to take his frustrations on one of his biggest rivals, the Intercontinental Champion Heath Slater. Could a win give Nash the chance he needs to get another shot at the title, or will Money Riff continue to protect Slater's most precious prize?

Match Five
Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   1_zps2c271b83wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   7MdWZ
Normal Match
It's over. Chris Jericho has lost the wCw Championship. Over the past few months, we have seen a different Chris Jericho. One moment he is hosting the Highlight Reel and the next he is silent. What could have caused this? Has Jericho lost his touch? With a rematch clause ready to invoke at any time, Jericho has one last guaranteed shot to regain his wCw Championship. But tonight, he has bigger, more darker problems to deal with. The Undertaker has come to RAW...

Main Event

John Cena vs. Kassius Ohno
wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   5_zps2f925166wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Tumblr_inline_mgc7y7g2aU1rryyis
First Blood Match
A glimpse into the future? Tonight newly crowned wCw Champion John Cena meets his potential Wrestlemania opponent Kassius Ohno in a First Blood Match. It's no secret that Big Johnny is a big fan of Kassius Ohno, especially now that he won the Rumble bringing honor and glory to RAW. So Johnny gave Ohno an opportunity to get a taste of Cena's blood. Could this match help Ohno determine his Wrestlemania II opponent? Or if Cena can win, maybe Ohno will look to the inferior Blue brand for better odds. Either way, this will be an intense match that you won't want to miss!

Michael Cole: So that’s our show everyone! We will see you next week!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty1/31/2013, 10:03 pm

Money Riff < Ministry from age 1
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty2/3/2013, 1:00 am

The deadline for this card is over.

The following people will have 1sp deducted for not completing their matches
-Arch
-Hitman
-Heath Slater
-Sinister
-Sandow
-Christian
-Skillshot
-burwell

Let's do better next week guys.
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty2/3/2013, 6:43 am

Heath Slater wrote:
The deadline for this card is over.

The following people will have 1sp deducted for not completing their matches
-Arch
-Hitman
-Heath Slater
-Sinister
-Sandow
-Christian
-Skillshot
-burwell

Let's do better next week guys.

I am sorry but I have tried to communicate multiple times with my opponents for the match. I have met with Stone Cold on XBox and on here several time through out the week but Christian is no where to be found. And now because of him, I get -1 sp and Stone Cold doesn't? What is this?
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty2/3/2013, 11:04 am

Stone Cold quit wCw.
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty2/3/2013, 11:35 am

Awesome. I just now learn that. Maybe next week my opponent won't quit so I can finally have my second match here =.=
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty2/3/2013, 2:49 pm

Hitman was busy for most of the week with work or off playing other shit. We were gonna get it done last night, but we couldn't. We can still do it maybe today or tomorrow...?
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty2/3/2013, 4:53 pm

Sorry dude I already made the card, I figured you match would have been done first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**    wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**   Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Monday Night Raw 1/28/13 **Card Subject To Change**
Page 1 of 1