World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santino vs. Brock Lesnar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 10:47 pm

Santino vs Brock Lesnar was a great match Brock tried dominating the match early and almost succeeded but to no avail... Santino started stepping up his came once he knocked Brock outta the ring almost got to the count of 8 then Santino threw Brock back into the ring dropped a signature and after that the Cobra caught Brock between the eyes and Santino covered for the pin ending the match...
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:16 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:20 pm

whoa man this isnt true .. i won the match three times please dont lie brock lesnar won this match
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:21 pm

unless there was something i didnt know
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:24 pm

I was there. I know you probably wont believe me but Brock won the match. I watched as they did it 3 times and Brock won every time. At least check it out. Brock beat Santino.
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:27 pm

no I won fair an square dont screw me over
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:30 pm

lying isn't something i do you wanted to replay it cause you said something about lag and i beat you when we replayed
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:32 pm

no you didnt man on my screen i won the match i wonder if i was even playing because when i hit you with the f 5 the first time you didnt kick out but im not that way if i lost i would take my loss but i sware it said i won man we need to figure this out
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:33 pm

i asked if you laged or something and you said no mine never laged
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:34 pm

you said to replay and that the first win didn't count we talked about it...
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:36 pm

Unless i got it confused but i coulda sworn that was said
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:37 pm

i know then we played again then i once won again then we played the third time and on my end it said i won the match i dont know if somewhere on line mine or your game quit but when i was playing i hit you with the f 5 and won man i really dont care if i lose but i actually half too lose
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:39 pm

i dont wanna cause problems man but i asked if it laged and you said no then you said play again and i said sure then on my end i won the match man i dont ever complain i wouldnt even be complaining but its not rite i dont know what you wanna do bout it man but i just wanna get it rite not trying to screw you !
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:40 pm

listen ill take the lose no problem but on my end it said i won...but you can have it
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:41 pm

i dont want too do that too you man i would like too play again cause i dont wanna do that too you if you would want too it really doesnt matter too me
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:43 pm

well its no problem man you deserve it ...i wont be able to get on tonight...
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:46 pm

alrite man im sorry we had problems but if its ok with you i would like too do a promo after the match
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/13/2013, 11:47 pm

ok man i gotta take off bro do whatever you like bro peace
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty1/14/2013, 12:12 am

Well, it is obvious you two worlded..... The easy way to fix that in the future is to add a human manager in.... Don't know why it does that but it does.... I would just call this a draw.... Considering it can't be done....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santino vs. Brock Lesnar   Santino vs. Brock Lesnar Empty

Back to top Go down

Santino vs. Brock Lesnar
Page 1 of 1