World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013 is the year of KO.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

2013 is the year of KO. Empty
PostSubject: 2013 is the year of KO.   2013 is the year of KO. Empty1/7/2013, 1:08 am

For numerous weeks, a figure donned in black has appeared on the titantron before the mid-card match. This person wears a hood to cover their identity, breathing heavily into the cam, just seconds before knocking it down with an elbow. Internet wrestling fans and independent marks have reported the arrival of one of there top 'Name' stars moving on to the main spotlight. Many have speculated it to be a former ROH, PWG world, and IWGP tag team champion. Others have approached current wCw superstar and former tag team partner, Antonio Cesaro, for further information, but have been shoved away whenever they would ask...

"Just who is it that's coming to wCw RAW?"

A tape rips up as the titantron once again displays a camera. It is set up pointing towards a man sitting on a chair; hair covering his face. A mysterious figure weaving back and forth; until a voice is heard and hair is flipped upward-- revealing just who the man was.

I concuss with my kicks, and I KO with my elbows.

People don't seem to realize just how much joy it brings me to knock my opponents unconscious. I've brought the biggest men to their knees, planted them straight to the mat. Officials are too afraid to book me, I haven't seen the inside of a ring in months. They say, "We can't afford to lose anymore of our guys." Then they hang up their phones, because they're too much of a coward to fire me to my face. They said I'd never find a place that would hire me again, but what they didn't count for was me signing up with a bigger and brighter stage.

W... C... W...

I've been meeting all the stars back here for the last month. Over and over again, I have had to explain that I am a dangerous man. Yet, each and every time they look to me and say, "You're nothing but a newcomer. You'll be out in a week." DDP made that same mistake, but I had enough by then-- I LOOKED HIM IN THE EYE AND I GAVE HIM THE MOST HARDEST HITTING ELBOW HE HAD SEEN EVER SEEN...!

He's gone now...

I guess hitting 80 year old men in the jaw could make 'em say "no more.", huh?

So, now all the guys here know just what it is I am... A dangerous man. And soon... The wCw universe will know... To fear the name... Kassius Ohno..

Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: 2013 is the year of KO.   2013 is the year of KO. Empty1/7/2013, 11:30 am

I'm pleasantly surprised that you when with Kassius. While I personally haven't cared much for his promo work on NXT, I like what you did. This is a different take on a debut promo and I love it. RAW has some pretty diverse, interesting characters so it will be interesting to see where you fit in.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: 2013 is the year of KO.   2013 is the year of KO. Empty1/7/2013, 11:36 am

Oh yeah I forgot "Bryan's whacky, fun, and exciting Bonus Point Roulette Lotto Wheel 2013!" I think it ended yesterday but this was posted earlier.

2 BONUS POINTS
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: 2013 is the year of KO.   2013 is the year of KO. Empty1/7/2013, 2:29 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 is the year of KO.   2013 is the year of KO. Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 is the year of KO.
Page 1 of 1