World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/7/2013, 7:57 am

Monday Night Raw comes back from commercial with the camera on Cole/Lawler

Michael Cole: “Welcome back ladies and gentleman to the first wCw Monday Night Raw of the new year. I’m Michael Cole back again with Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler.”

King: “Stop trying to suck up Michael! Anyways I just wanted to express how great this year is going to be with all new talent showing up here on Monday Night Raw anything is bound to happen tonight and things are looking to heat up in 2013”

*Michael cole grabs a mic and struts to the ring*

Cole: “CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE”

*Cole pauses as the crowd stars to boo him to where he can’t speak, once it dies down cole responds*

Cole: “As I was saying, you all might want to shut up because I have a very special guest for you tonight, hes a man who no showed his match last week and in my opion should be fired from this company”

*some of the crowd boos while others try to start a WHAT? Chant*

Cole: “Presenting to you at this time, the one, the only…. CAPTIAN CHRISMA!!!”

*Christian Cage comes out to a huge pop as he walks out onto the side of the ramp lifting his hands into the air trying to get the crowd onto their feet*

Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Tumblr_m8d4cdQ57i1ro6wr7o1_500

*Christian Cage makes his way down to the ring and climbs in under the bottom rope and climbs the nearest turnbuckle and begins to scan the crowd for his PEEPS*

Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Tumblr_mg2q0cOW0n1s0i9o7o1_500

*Christian Cage jumps down and snatches the mic from Cole*

“Welcome to the PEEP show featuring everyones chrisma-maniac CHRISTIAN CAGE!

*the crowd chants CHRISTIAN CAGE*

"Cole let me ask you a question where did you get those ridiculous glasses from? Are you really that blind?”

*The crowd pops to this, and as Christian basks in the crowds response Cole walks back over and grabs the mic back from Christian*

Cole: “Christian im sorry but this isn’t the PEEPS show, this is MY show and im asking the qustions here… Speaking of witch, why weren’t you here last week to face Vader in a steel cage match like we advertised”

“Michael Cole.. let me ask you do you really wanna know why I wasn’t here last week?”

Cole: “yes Christian Cage I believe you owe these fans an apology for no showing your match…”

“Cole just shut up because once you see this video footage youll know exactly where I was last week… do you remember how your BMW was ‘stolen’ last week?”

Cole: *in shock and a tad bit scared* how…how did you know about that?

“Oh you and all my amazing PEEPS will see, camera man roll the footage!!!!!”

*Camera cuts to the titantron and we see a nice BMW with the licenses play M.COLE, and pans up to Christian Cage the crowd pops like crazy*

“Hey everyone this is your host Christian Cage and welcome to the PEEPS Show, on todays episode we are going to get rid a certain annoying announcers car…”

*Crowd Cheers as Christian Cage grabs a bat and smashes the windows and dents the hell out of Cole’s car before the camera pans to a tow truck backing up to the car*

“That’s it hook it up, and drive this to the tow yard, hes been parked here all day in a 2HR zone”

*Cole looks on in horror as his car is hooked up and dragged away and the crowd chants CHRISTIAN CAGE!!*

Cole:”NOOO…YOU…WHY…”

“Because no one likes you Cole”

*Cole exits the ring and runs off to find his car*

“NOW… that we got rid of that drunk looking hobbit, WELCOME to the PEEPS SHOW LIVE here on wCw Monday Night Raw!!! Christian Cage is here to offer an open challenge to anyone in the back, I can take anyone here on Raw and I’ll hit the KillSwitch on you faster then I busted Coles car and ill turn you into an INSTANT CLASSIC on my way to the wCw Intercontinental Championship!!!”

*Christian drops the mic as the crowd goes nuts then Christian starts to gesture towards the ramp Come on bring it”

(Promo is an open challenge anyone on Raw can respond)

Last edited by Instantreaction on 1/12/2013, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/7/2013, 12:07 pm

I’M JUST ONE MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN! WWOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH WELL I’M A ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Slater walks out onto the entrance stage. He has his beautiful Intercontinental Title belt over his shoulder and a microphone in his other hand.

Slater: Are you kidding me!? Why don’t you just go away Christian, nobody actually likes you.

Slater flips his hair back as he stands on the stage. The crowd boos Slater as he quickly kills the fun the wCw Universe was having.

You can’t just destroy people’s cars alright?! Especially the car of a future Hall of Famer like Michael Cole. His Wrestlemania streak is better than yours!

Slater begins to walk down to the ring.

Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Slater_1

What’s even crazier than destroying a car is you actually believing you have a shot at my Intercontinental Title. I beat you at Anarchy already fair and square alright? You actually believe you deserve a title shot again? Gimme a break.

Now I’m not going to fight tonight, I have to rest my vocal chords for my big concert tonight after the show. But I did ask Big Johnny if I could give you an opponent and he loved my idea.

So, Captain Delusional, allow me to introduce your opponent for this evening.

Slater points his hand to the entrance ramp.

[Open to Del Rio, if he wants or Christian too. Otherwise I can close this up. My promo is not to be graded.]
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/7/2013, 9:44 pm

*Christian bends down and picks the mic back up*

Hey Slater... ill take on any and all comers, IDC who you and your little buddy Johnny Ace decide to throw my way, I'll roll right through them on my way to that shiny belt you have there.. of course its easy to become a champion when you get on your knees for Johnny boy....

*The crowd lets out a huge OOOO before chanting Christian Cag*

"Although Slater, your right i shouldn't be destroying cars... i think i need a bigger challenge next time... so you better keep a close eye on that thing you call a tour bus!.... As for Del Rio I'm happy to kick your ass right here for all my PEEPS! If Jericho can take you down then there will be no stopping me from making you my first stepping stone towards that long haired hippy's belt"

*Christian tosses the mic towards the announce table and gets ready to do battle with Del Rio

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: "We will right back for the first match of the night and the first match of Raw 2013, you dont want to miss any of this action so dont go away!"

Last edited by Instantreaction on 1/12/2013, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/7/2013, 9:59 pm

(On a side note i was laughing so hard when slater said "future hall of famer Michael cole" and mentioned his WM streak lol)
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/8/2013, 12:46 am

also promo is still open to del rio if he wishes
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/8/2013, 1:56 am

Alberto begins a slow march to the ring. In his hand is a mic. It appears that The Mexican Aristocrat has some words for Christian.

"Christian, picking on peasants such as Micheal Cole may win you the favor of these idiotic fans but it will not win you matches, my friend."

The crowd loudly boos Del Rio as he slowly makes his way to the ring with Ricardo Rodriguez following him. The two men stop at a poorly drawn caricature of themselves with the words "Mexican AristoCAN'T" written on it.

"Ah yes, this again. I have been seeing in non-stop on the social media internet. This idea that because I didn't beat Chris Jericho last week that I am done. Well, let me tell you this..."

Alberto Del Rio began to walk as he talked but seemed to have a sudden realization. He began to walk backwards until he and Ricardo reached the sign slandering them. Alberto looks to the sign then to Ricardo and snaps his figure. Ricardo then immediately lashes out and grabs the sign from the fan.

Ricardo then makes a big show of tearing the sign up into little pieces, an act that seems to take several minutes but in reality was mere seconds. Children in front row begin to cry as The Dastardly Duo begin their walk again.

"Now, as I was saying. The Rumble is coming up and I will be in it. Not only that but I will win it. I am no stranger to Royal Rumbles. I won WWE's first 40-man Rumble. I beat 39 other men and went on to WrestleMania. Now I was always taught that only losers make mistakes so I will say that yes, I did lose last week but that? That won't be happening again. Christian, you better hope you have some good insurance because you will be leaving on a stretcher tonight"

The two have now reached the ring and Ricardo makes his way over to the announce table as Alberto Del Rio rolls into the ring to start that match.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/8/2013, 4:40 pm

Another home run Instant. Loved that you carried on from Arch's Christian character before you snagged him. The switch from heel to face felt pretty natural. I like the shenanigans with Cole's car. We don't get "stunts" like that often, so it was fun to see you change it up.

Hopefully you will practice the game more (I'm always willing to practice with people) so you become a real contender. Great promos + Skill at '13 = Titles.

Grammar was great, you might have gone a little overboard with the color coding. Felt like I was at the circus.

{Official Grade}
5/5

You told a fun story and I hope you have some more ideas.

Bryan-

Liked your promo although, Instant's was hard to follow after. Love it when people continue storylines. Would have liked maybe more excuses for your loss against Jericho or claim that you paid for a spot in the rumble or something lol. Otherwise it was a good promo. Formatting and grammar were spot on.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Not your best, but I like that you responded and we have a little realistic plot going.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/8/2013, 7:55 pm

hahaha yea i felt that way with the color code, i need to find a better way to color code christians promos... but id already typed out all the code so i wasnt going to go back and retype it lol. Ill figure something out though
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/12/2013, 8:20 am

i edited the promos color, just take a quick scan and see if this feels less circusy
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty1/12/2013, 9:46 pm

Yeah it's better, although I have a taste for McDonalds after looking at it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!   Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The PEEPS SHOW 2013!
Page 1 of 1