World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheamus turns heel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sheamus turns heel Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus turns heel   Sheamus turns heel Empty6/23/2012, 11:12 am

Jerry Lawler- Hello and welcome to Friday night Smackdown im WcW hall of famer Jerry 'The King' Lawler and im joined by my good friend 'Good ole' J.R.

J.R.- And what a treat it is to be here with you tonight King i have a feeling its gonna be a slobber knocker of a night

Jerry Lawler- And i can second that prediction with a pre-Pay-per-view match here tonight that has John Cena meeting The great white Sheamus in a Not title match before they meet this sunday for Cena's title!

J.R.- Ohh thats right King and i have an Interview with Sheamus next!

Jerry Lawler- Here he come's now!

As Sheamus walks down to the ring J.R. grabs a mic and stand in the middle of the ring.

J.R.- Sheamus i would like to start by saying congrats on winning the 4-man battle royal last week on Smackdown!

Sheamus- Thanks Jimmy but i think everyone knew i was going to win that last week!, I am the most domanant force here in WcW and No One has showen a good fight or a challenge here in the WcW, I have fought some of the biggest name in wrestling today.

J.R.- What about Vader!?

Sheamus- Jimmy dont EVER interupt me!!!, And you ask 'What about Vader' the only thing that scared me about vader in half way through the match he licked his big fat lips!! I thought he was gonna Eat Me!! But instead he just eat my foot....When i smacked his teeth out with it!!

J.R.- And what about the Game Triple H?

Sheamus- Second warning Jimmy boy. And hunter The Game!!........The Game just crashed!

J.R.- And.....

Sheamus runs off the ropes and Kickes Jim Ross in the Chest putting him to the groung winded.

Sheamus picks Jim up off the ground and shout Dont INTERUPT ME!!!!!

Sheamus put Jim Ross on his shoulders ready to be hit with the High Cross when a theme song hits that causes sheamus to drop him.......

(To be continued by John Cena)
Back to top Go down

Sheamus turns heel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus turns heel   Sheamus turns heel Empty7/3/2012, 2:04 am

***********************OFFICIAL GRADE*************************

Sheamus - Nice work. 4 sp

Back to top Go down

Sheamus turns heel
Page 1 of 1