World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty
PostSubject: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/5/2012, 10:33 pm

I’M JUST ONE MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN! WWOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH WELL I’M A ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

BOOM BOOMBOOMBOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

[Orange and red pyro lights up the arena as Heath Slater appears from the curtain smiling ear to ear, already strumming his air guitar as he walks down the ramp.]

Michael Cole: What an entrance for the One Man Southern Rock Band Heath Slater! Slater, obviously elated from his major upset win on Monday Night in that fatal-four-way match against RVD, Edge, and wCw champion The Undertaker.

J.R.: That’s the thing about fatal four-way matches folks, anyone can win with the right timing and on Monday it was this young man we are looking at right now.

[Heath Slater shouts “YEAH BABY! WOO! I’M THE ONE MAN BAND!!” at the fans as he walks down the ramp and gets inside the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, gives one last strum, and takes the microphone from Justin Roberts.]

Heath Slater: People, tonight you are looking at the man who single handedly beat The Undertaker. Heath Slater, THE ONE MAN BANNNNNNNND BABAAAYYY! That should make me, and does make me the greatest wrestler in this company. I am better than The Rock, Triple H, The Miz, Edge, and that nerd RVD. I am better than everybody alright?!

[Slater does his signature taunt and flips his hair back]

Heath Slater: I have so many people to thank for my greatest victory! Let’s see, oh wait no I don’t because none of you believed in me! You people laughed at me right to my face! Brock Lesnar is the only man to believe in the God of Southern Rock and he wasn’t even there to witness my greatest achievement.

[Slater’s expressions quickly go from happy to angry the more he talks.]

Heath Slater: And ya know what? After I won, by myself, all on my own, by pinning all three men stacked on top of each other, you would think I would be given an automatic contract for the wCw title!? BUT NO! I have to fight another loser tonight! That’s right people, I don’t even get a vacation for winning the greatest match in wCw history.

Heath Slater: Who does this Daniel Bryan guy think he is anyway? He isn’t a champion; he hasn’t beaten the Undertaker with one hand tied behind his back like I did. He is nothing alright people? Nothing, a joke, just another person I have to beat. I bet you people ten bucks that he doesn’t even like Southern Rock alright? He can’t even beat HBK! I beat the guy that beat HBK before which means I’ve technically have beaten HBK too alright? So let’s bring this loser out here so I can get back to celebrating.

[Slater gives his microphone back to Justin Roberts and stands in his corner of the ring waiting to Daniel Bryan to come out.]

OPEN TO DANIEL BRYAN OR IT CAN BE CLOSED

THIS PROMO IS NOT TO BE GRADED. I’ve already gotten max points for the week. Just trying to do a promo for every show that I’m on because it’s fun.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/6/2012, 2:50 pm

Just as Heath finishes his statement and goes to hand off the microphone, a large growl echos throughout the arena and "The Final Countdown" by Europe begins to blare through the arena's PA system. Bryan comes running out furious from the words spoken by Slater, microphone in hand, making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

"Oh you stupid, stupid man... You can come out here bragging all you want, but everyone in this arena knows that your win was a fluke! Just like my loss to Shawn Michaels was a joke, if it was a fair fight I would have ripped his shoulder out of his socket and had him tapping until he passed out. That's what I do. It's what I do best. I make people submit. What do you do?" Bryan asks rhetorically. "Really.. What is it you do here Slater?"

Bryan makes his way up the stairs and into the ring, overcome with anger as staring into the eyes of Heath Slater, answering his own question.

"You make people regret buying tickets in advance. You make people regret standing in line for five hours to see this show. You make people moan and groan every time your music hits and you come down that ramp pointing at yourself like you're some kind of big deal. But you're not a big deal. You're Doink the Clown. You're the Gobbly Gooker. You're the Yeti at Halloween Havoc. You are every single thing that is wrong with professional wrestling. You are everything that is wrong in society in it's truest form." Bryan looks away towards the crowd disgusted, before looking back at Slater and continuing. "I might not have the respect of these people, I might hate every single one of them... But just this once, on this very special occasion... I'm going to do them all a favor... I'm going to shut you up, and if they're lucky and I get the job done, we won't be seeing you for a long time..."

Bryan then slowly walks towards Heath Slater, standing toe to toe with him, raising the mircophone up to the corner of his mouth.

"I am the best professional wrestler in the world." Bryan says slowly, but confident. "If I were you, I'd give up right now..."

Just as Bryan finishes his sentence with a sick smirk before throwing the microphone out of the ring, and pushing Heath Slater with both hands a few feet back. The Referee motions for the bell, and the match is underway.

PROMO CLOSED. GL SLATER. Wink
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 4:42 pm

I would love to grade this but sadly I can't because I gave you both grades already.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 4:46 pm

is the maximum points for week 5? I could get the extra point.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 4:52 pm

No you only get one promo graded per week. I can't grade more than one.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 6:14 pm

The rules in the wCw Roleplay Guide state:

"If you are dissatisfied with your grade for a weeks promo you can make a new one and if it gets more points than your last one you point value will be replaced by the new one."

So I believe Bryan can get this one graded unless the rules are outdated or something.

Yep I read the stickies.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 6:17 pm

Lol yes he can but that is only if he would like me to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 6:18 pm

You grade no matter what Edge but only one counts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 6:36 pm

Edge ,

I need to you to grade Danny for this. If his grade is a 5 then it takes the place of his earlier grade. When a person does more than 1 promo in a week , "They all get graded but , they only receive the points for the highest graded promo."

This will be revised in the rules momentarily.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 6:47 pm

Alrighty

{Official Grade}

Daniel: Great effort. 5SP. You came out with a message to Heath saying you will not be taken easily. Excellent job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty10/8/2012, 7:01 pm

Again.....Thank You , Edge.

And , there's that damn deja vu again.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan   Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Heath Slater SD promo on Daniel Bryan
Page 1 of 1