World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/25/2012, 2:30 pm

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Gfg

Coming back from a commercial break, the arena bursts with excitement as the familiar Raw theme hits the arena speakers, letting the crowd know the action is about to continue. The crane camera swoops through the audience showing off the WCW Universe's home made signs before a familiar theme hits the arena's PA system.

As "The Final Countdown" hits, the fans begin to chant along as Daniel Bryan comes running out from behind the stage, arms up in the air pointing to the sky. He makes his way down the ramp chanting 'YES!' in unison with the crowd, as the other half of the WCW Universe chants a dissaproving 'NO!' in response.

"Daniel Bryan's sure got the crowd hot tonight King! It seems split right down the middle here at the Key Arena in Seattle Washington!" Jim Ross exclaims.

"Daniel Bryan might be completely full of himself, but the fans love him!" Jerry the King Lawler shouts.

"Yeah he's full of it alright... This man is and will forever be a goof, the fans aren't cheering for him, they're mocking him!" Micheal Cole snarls, unhappy to see Bryan.

Bryan stands in the center of the ring holding a microphone as his music fades out, the Universe continutes to chant 'YES!' while pointing to the sky as Bryan looks on with a huge smile on his face.

"You know... I grew up just a few hours away from Seattle, and I never thought I'd get to come back to this sort of reception." Daniel says, as the fans pop. "I never thought I'd have to come back to this terrible place after moving away so long ago... But unfortunately, as you can see, I'm standing here in front of all of you mindless idiots once again."

The fans erupt with disdain and anger in response to Bryan's words.

"I'm just happy that this Sunday, when I leave Backlash as one half of the Tag Team Champions, I'll be able to celebrate in front of an audience that has respect for the sport of professional wrestling! You people don't deserve to see me in action! You people don't deserve to be standing in my arena and looking down at the greatest technical wrestler in the history of this sport!" Bryan shouts, revving up the crowd. "After all I've give to this business you people want to cheer 'NO!' when I make my way down that ramp to deliver the gift of seeing me in this ring?"

The fans continue to chant 'NO!' as Bryan shakes his head.

"This is sickening. I am a role model! I am a vegan! I am a future Tag Team Champion!" Bryan continues shouting, full of anger. "You will show me respect! I want all of you to shut the hell up!"

The fans boos get even louder. Bryan's losing his composure as sweat begins to drop from his brow as he keeps shouting nonsense, just then, the titantron lights up.
Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Dif_sym2

OPEN TO JOHN CENA AND/OR HIS PARTNER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: going for broke   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/26/2012, 1:48 am

Cole: O look its John here to put an end to D-Bry madness

King: Every time this man steps out the arena just erupts!

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Tumblr_m0wva77scE1r9vcipo1_500

Cena steps up with one title wrapped on his waist and the other tag team belt in hand and sprints to the ring grabs a mic pauses and smiles at bryan Yooooooo hold up Daniel you here tonight feeling real high and mighty right now let me look at that beard of yours

Cena inspects Daniel face for a second and take a sniff. Oh i see now you and AJ had one of the whips and chains night last night huh? Nowwwww i get whats going on but D I dont know why you really feel that your going to win this weekend yea yea i know its an handicap match but still I have never backed down from anyone so like i said a couple weeks ago the only way youll take this belt if you lay me down for that 3 count !

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' John-cena-in-red-t-shirt

The Crowd Erupts with a New Cena Chant "Lets go Cena YES YES YES"

No disrespect but honestly I have other problems than just you and Cody i have Shaw..... no hold on wait were talking about the Dx Anal Squad i have all of them to worry about so dont worry you will get your match but im so looking forward to kicking HBK Homo Backcracker Kid ass first!

Open for D-Bry and Cody
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/26/2012, 8:52 am

"I appreciate your attempt to steal the spotlight from me while ruining this bittersweet homecoming, but the last thing any of us wants to hear is more of your recycled jibberish and silly catch phrases Cena..." Bryan looks on, with disgust.

Daniel Bryan steps back, away from Cena, looking around at the crowd shaking his head.

"I'm here to address these worthless WCW fans and prove to them I'm a better human being. You're the least of my worries, just looking at your silly cartoon character get up while I stand here in front of you in proper regulation gear just shows how ridiculous you are." Bryan says, laughing as he mocks Cena. "You can have your young fans and chubby teenage girls cheering your name, but at the end of the day I can break out of your STF in more ways that you can count and wrestle you into submission quicker than you can tell me how I can't see you."

Bryan smirks, as the fans reaction is generally mixed, but the Cenation's presence comes out louder with distate for Bryans words.

"Thinking you could defend yourself against both Cody and I is proof that you're completely out of touch and may have suffered one to many injuries to your big empty head." Bryan says, continuing to mock Cena with a villanous smile on his face. "I am going to beat you within an inch of your life Cena, and just when the fans final drop of hope that you might pull through and get the win, I'm going to raisie my hands to the sky and kick your head right in!"

open for cena &/or rhodes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ill be ok   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/26/2012, 9:30 pm

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-30-45

Wow this is amazing you need to beat me within an inch of my life in and handicap match. You are pretty good but lets take a look back the reason I even have the belts now. Cena smile turns straight foward and serious.

It is because you and your buddy Cody couldn't get the job done the week before Wrestmania. Don't you worry Danny Boy you will get your match this Sunday and Cody can get an F-U but im going to give you something a little special because unlike you im going to give the people what they really want to hear from you and thats for you to S-T-F-U.

Cena music hits and he drops the mic and leaves the ring..

Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/26/2012, 10:11 pm

Daniel remains in the ring as Cena makes his leave, rilling up the crowd and as Cena steps off the stage towards the back Daniel raises the microphone to continue.

"The blame is on no one but myself, Cody was my partner and it was just as much my fault." Daniel says, completely serious. "Backlash is my chance at getting vengence and no matter what it takes I'm leaving Chicago with one of those titles over my shoulder."

Bryan walks towards the ropes, leaning on them as the camera gets close to his face.

"I am the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan... I am the best professional wrestler in the world." Daniel says in a menacing voice. "I invite you to sit back and watch this Sunday as I show the world the future of this business..."

Bryan drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, celebrating with his trademark 'YES!' shtick outside the ring making his way up the rampway.

"There's a lot of tension in the air tonight JR, I don't know if Cena's going to be the numbers game this Sunday." Jerry the King Lawler shouts.

"King, are you serious? John Cena is going to wipe the floor with Bryan, the Dashing Dragons don't stand a chance!" Micheal Cole says, sure of himself.

"Well folks, one things for sure, you're not gonna want to miss Backlash this Sunday, don't forget to call your local television provider and order it right away or wach along live on WCW.COM!" Jim Ross shouts excited as the camera fades to commercial...

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Dif_sym2

promo is closed. see you at backlash cena. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/29/2012, 9:30 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Daniel Bryan - once again another amazing promo. You have an amazing skill that allows you to get the full essence of your character and get me to have an emotion toward him (though I will always chant the YES instead of NO). For this you are awarded another 5sp promo. Well done

John Cena - You have come a long way since we first met. From being the guy who thought promos were a joke to a pretty awesome storyteller, this was another example of continuing a promo and feuling the fire to a PPV. Though drawing attention to another feud and some grammatical errors did it for me. I wish I could round but that would not be fair so you are awarded a 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/29/2012, 9:46 pm

Lmao some grammatical errors will almost always be in my promo due to the fact I'm in txt mode outside of school and work don't worry I got the storytelling part down I'll give you a 5 star error free promo that you want soon Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/29/2012, 9:55 pm

I know you have the story telling part done. And the errors isn't that big but its enough that it turns me off to the promo. No hard feelings homie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty5/29/2012, 9:59 pm

nawwww bruh none at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'   Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold' Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan: 'Going For Gold'
Page 1 of 1