World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Slater No Mercy Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Heath Slater No Mercy Promo Empty
PostSubject: Heath Slater No Mercy Promo   Heath Slater No Mercy Promo Empty9/22/2012, 8:57 pm

I’M JUST ONE MAAAAAAANNNNNN!!! WOOOOAAAAAHHH, WELL I’M A ONE MAN BAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDD!

Heath Slater appears through the curtain with the biggest shit-eating grin across his face. He is clearly in a wonderful mood as he walks down the ramp. Midway through he stops does a few strums on his air guitar and shouts “WOOOHOOO!” as he then continues to get into the ring.

Slater yanks a microphone out of Justin Robert’s hand and flips his hair back before beginning to address the wCw universe.

“I am in a great mood tonight people. Ya know why? Because my opponent tonight, Mick Foley, forfeited his match! Let me say that again one more time for those in the back! Mick Foley. Is afraid. OF THE ONE MAN BANNND BABAY! And ya know what that means people? It means Heath Slater gets a free win alright? So instead of performing in front of you stupid people, I’m gonna go out and celebrate my big victory! I’m sure there are plenty of bars here in this dump of a city that would love to hear a set from the ONE MAN SOUTHERN ROCK BAND BABY WOO!”

Slater dances and strums on his air guitar as his theme begins to play. After a while he stops and begins to exit the ring.
Heath Slater No Mercy Promo Slater_Guitar_Strum_Taunt
(Don’t know if the No Mercy bookers have any plans for Slater now that Foley is out. If so, a GM or a challenger is open to respond. If not, this promo is closed)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Heath Slater No Mercy Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater No Mercy Promo   Heath Slater No Mercy Promo Empty9/26/2012, 1:17 am

{official grade}

I am loving everything about Heath Slater right now. Solid promo.3 SP
Back to top Go down

Heath Slater No Mercy Promo
Page 1 of 1