World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARMAGEDDON- An Interview with Vince McMahon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ARMAGEDDON- An Interview with Vince McMahon Empty
PostSubject: ARMAGEDDON- An Interview with Vince McMahon   ARMAGEDDON- An Interview with Vince McMahon Empty9/2/2012, 5:07 pm

An Interview with Vince McMahon

As the screen lights up we see 2 men seated behind a stylish TV news desk.
Behind them in the background is a large 'ESPN' logo and a smaller 'wCw' logo.

BB - Hi , everyone. I'm Biff Banter , ESPN correspondent. Some of you may remember me from my interview with 'The Big Show' Paul Wight or my work on wCw's Power Ten a few months back. Tonight I come to you with what I expect to be an eye-opening interview with Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Mr. McMahon , Thank you for joining me.

Vince - You're welcome.

BB - Now , Mr. McMahon , you've recently revealed yourself as The General Manager of wCw. A lot of fans , myself included were shocked by this announcement. Can you tell us how this came about ?

Vince - Let me tell you a story , Biff. Not so long ago , The WWE was having some problems and we were basically being forced out of business. But , I am a McMahon , and just like my father never caved in and persevered and put all the small wrestling 'territories' out of business. I have survived the dark days and am sitting here in front of you , none the worse for wear.

BB - No offense , Mr. McMahon , but you didn't answer my question.

Vince - Like I said , I am a McMahon. We don't quit. When World Wrestling Entertainment was forced to close it's doors due in part to 'The WWE Network Debacle' and 'The Tony Shalhoub Incident', I took some time and decided it was the right move to return to the vision of wrestling that my father and I shared. With the WWE brand name destroyed , it meant a change was needed. Like a phoenix from the ashes , wCw was reborn. And wCw is thriving. When I saw my son-in-law , Triple H putting the company on his back and succeeding. Not to mention the niche that my son , Shane has carved out for himself. I decided it was time for an active role for myself.

BB - Wait. Are you saying that you are responsible for wCw ? As in , you own wCw ?

Vince - Well.......Yes , that is exactly what I'm saying.

BB - Wow. I didn't see that coming. Is there anything you can tell us about the future of wCw ?

Vince - I can tell you that very soon , the wCw will be receiving an injection of 'Attitude' as I strive to be more focused on wrestling than global media. Also , there may be a brand split in the future.

BB - Anything else you can tell us about this 'Attitude' or brand split ?

Vince - I'm sorry but , that is all I'm willing to say at this time.

BB - Well , Thank you for your time , Mr. McMahon. There you have it , wrestling fans. The first ever interview broadcast simultaneously on ESPN and at The wCw Pay Per View , Armageddon. I'm Biff Banter. Thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down

ARMAGEDDON- An Interview with Vince McMahon
Page 1 of 1