World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy For Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Matt Hardy For Champion Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty7/2/2012, 5:47 am

Matt Hardy walks out to the ring mic in hand with the crowd cheering and he quickly runs down to the ring and climbs on the top rope and screams EXTREME as loud as he can,and gets down and begins to speak.

Matt:Whats up wCw universe!

The crowd cheers for Hardy's return!

Matt:Its been a while hasnt it wCw,its great to be back!

The crowd cheers once again for Hardy!

I have come back for one reason and one reason only,to grab any title i can get my hands on!

The crowd cheers for Hardy again.

Lawler:Hardy is back and definatly has his sights set on the any title in the wCw!

Cole:I know that Hardy will be able to back up his words,even though i have a good feeling about him,he will become greatness!

Matt:I will be making my in ring debut this Friday night on "SMACKDOWN" against who ever i am put up against,and who ever it is will taste the "EXTREME" side of Matt Hardy!

The crowd chants and cheers for "ECW" "ECW" "ECW"!!!

Matt:I will bring ECW to wCw and it will be the era of EXTREME!!!!

Lalwer:WOW!Hardy plans on bring ECW to wCw in an Extreme way!

Cole:I believe that Hardy can pull it off,he is the future of wCw!

Matt:EXTREME IS BACK WCW UNIVERSE,ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

Matt Hardy Exits the ring and Chants on his way out ECW ECW ECW as the crowd chants along with him!

Lawler:ECW is back,and Hardy is leading the attack!

Cole:Hardy will succeed and bring Extreme to the first title he gets his hands on.

Raw cuts to commercial.

Last edited by The Game on 7/2/2012, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed videos-Jay)
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty7/2/2012, 6:09 am

Sry guys couldnt get photos in,im too stupid for it,will try next time and experiment around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty7/2/2012, 7:08 am

I fixed the videos.

Jay

Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty7/2/2012, 4:52 pm

thanks man didnt know how,its different than i have done before,if you tell me how i will try and remember so you dont have to fix it,thanks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty7/2/2012, 7:28 pm

There is a box marked video in the full reply section. Sorry. I am posting from kindle fire.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty7/8/2012, 9:35 pm

I can't grade this because the only for you to get a grade is if it was better than your responses to The Ziggler Show... sadly this has the same problems as that. Your promos as Santino way back when were much better than this, I know you can do better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy For Champion   Matt Hardy For Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy For Champion
Page 1 of 1