World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day For Matt Hardy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Day For Matt Hardy Empty
PostSubject: A New Day For Matt Hardy   A New Day For Matt Hardy Empty5/7/2012, 7:51 pm

(Matt Hardys music plays.)

(The crowd cheers at Matt Hardy.)

Matt Hardy: Why thank you though I don't deserve your aplause for what I've done.

(The crowd starts a chant.)

Crowd: Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!

Matt Hardy: So when I first came to wCw I never thought I'd be on the losing streak that I'm on.

(The crowd boos because he's been losing a lot.)

Matt Hardy: So I'm out here right now to apoligize to Vampiro for all the horrible things I've done to him. But before I do, I'm going to apoligize to you the fans of wCw. I'm sorry.

(The crowd cheers in acceptance.)

Matt Hardy: Now Vampiro I've been brutal backstage to you: hitting you with a steel pipe, beating you down till you couldn't walk, and more. But I've realized the error of my ways. so i'm asking you right now. Do you forgive me?

(Matt Hardy waits for an answer...)

[can only be continued by Vampiro.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For Matt Hardy   A New Day For Matt Hardy Empty5/7/2012, 11:08 pm

[The WCW fans burst with cheers when the y hear Vampiro's music. Vampiro comes out and does his stab throat to the fans, as they continue to cheer Vampiro makes his way down the ramp. He circles around the ring and grabs a mic from the commentary table, he then rolls in the ring and speaks]

Vampiro: Matt... You along with brother have put me hell through the past few weeks.... I thought I was going to finally be down with you guys when I won the fatal four way at Wrestlemania... Sadly I did not win but I did manage to to take you out of the competition first.... Then came the hell in the cell I had to face your brother and The Rock in.

[Vampiro clears his throat before speaking]

Vampiro: I was so close to taking your brother out of the competition... Bad luck came my way again... As those four thugs your brother hired to take me out had come back... The Strange thing is that I don't know what happened to them.... After I was eliminated I remember them still attacking me and then all of a sudden they just decided to run away from me... Lucky I have a clip of what happened at that moment... Lets see whats on this shall we.

[The Clip begins to play on the titron. It starts right after Vampiro was put through the cell wall. The Rock manage to climb the cell while Vampiro and Jeff Hardy were still trading shots. Jeff after taking a viscous hook punch across the face by Vampiro, decided he had enough of Vampiro and started to climb the cell. Vampiro was climbing up after Hardy when one of his goons, the one wearing the confused mask came out from the crowd and grabbed Vampiros leg trying to pull him down. Vampiro successfully managed to kick him off only to get a Twist of Hate through the top of the cell by Jeff Hardy. The clip cuts to after Vampiro got eliminated by The Rock. The cell was being removed, Vampiro was about to head back stage when all four of Hardy's thugs came out from the crowed and attacked Vampiro. Vampiro managed to fight them off for a long time as The Rock and Jeff Hardy were continuing to fight each other in the ring. But eventually the four on one numbers game started to show as Vampiro was getting exhausted giving the thugs the opportunity to attack and dominate Vampiro. The clip cuts one last time, showing Matt Hardy coming from backstage to assist Vampiro against the thugs. With Matt Hardy's help Vampiro was able to successfully fend off the thugs as they finally had enough and ran away, the clip then starts to die down until the screen went completly black]

Vampiro: Matt if it was not for you... There was a good chance my career could have been ended at Wrestlemania.. For that.... For that I not only forgiving you but thanking you as well.

[The WCW fans start to chant]

Fans: Matt is awesome... CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP..... Matt is awesome.... CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP......

[They continue this several more times]

Vampiro: Also Matt if it was not for you I would have never been able to do this to your pain in the ass brother Jeff Hardy..... Role the clip....

[A new clip is played on the titron. The clip takes off where the last one left off, with Matt Hardy and Vampiro successfully fending of Jeff Hardy's thugs. The clip then cuts to The Rock and Jeff Hardy still battling it out in the ring. Both men inflicting a lot of damage to the other man with their finishers. The Rock after hitting Jeff Hardy with a Rock Bottom starts to climb the ladder to grab the brief case after taking a lot of damage, to the part where he could barely see straight. Jeff Hardy was getting up and was about to push The Rock off the ladder but Vampiro ran back into the ring hitting Jeff Hardy with a nasty roundhouse kick to the head and then putting him in the Dragon Sleeper submission move, giving The Rock enough time to grab the brief case and becoming the official face of WCW]

Vampiro:(talking towards the fans) I did say at Wrestlemania I was finally going to get my hands on Jeff Hardy... And that clip was proof.... So I did not become the face of the company.... At least I help managed too keep Jeff Hardy from getting it.... But I would have never been able to do it if Matt Hardy was not there to get his brother's thugs off me and for that I thank you.

[Vampiro sticks out his hand towards Matt Hardy offering Matt to shake it as a sign of trust. The WCW fans wait on the edges of their seats waiting to see what Matt Hardy is going to do]

{Open to Matt Hardy only at this time}

Last edited by El Vampiro on 5/8/2012, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For Matt Hardy   A New Day For Matt Hardy Empty5/7/2012, 11:23 pm

Matt Hardy: Ok before I shake your hand, I've got something to say, Vampiro yes I did come to help you but the reason for my help is because I could not stand to watch an icon like you get utterly destroyed unfairly.

(The crowd cheers excitedly and Matt Hardy gladly shakes Vampiros hand.)

Matt Hardy: Now go win your match.

(Matts music starts playing and then Matt Hardy walks backstage.)

[this promo is now closed]
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For Matt Hardy   A New Day For Matt Hardy Empty5/12/2012, 12:03 am

{Official Grade}

Matt-3 SP.

Vampiro- I believe you have been graded once this week but solid promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For Matt Hardy   A New Day For Matt Hardy Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day For Matt Hardy
Page 1 of 1