World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rybacks In-Ring Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rybacks In-Ring Interview Empty
PostSubject: Rybacks In-Ring Interview   Rybacks In-Ring Interview Empty6/23/2012, 12:37 am

(Michael Cole is standing in the ring with a mic.)

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman may i have your attention please.

(the crowd starts to boo Michael Cole)

Cole: I am in this very ring for one reason and one reason only. seeing as how I'm a broadcast journalist, I thought I would get the scoop on what is up with this man....

(Cole points to the stage)

(Rybacks new titan-tron lights up)

(the people start a frenzy of boos)

(Ryback is now entering the ring with Eric Bischoff)

Cole: Since you have arrived here in wCw, you have been dominating the entire roster, that was until you met this man.

(Cole points to the screen again)

(A picture of HHH comes up)

Rybacks In-Ring Interview Jigsawimage

(Eric Bischoff takes the mic out of Michael Cole's hands)

Bischoff: Who the hell do you think you are? Insulting my client by telling him he lost to HHH, a man who used to look like a fool in his "Blueblood" gimmick. Walking around with a cane and had this as his theme.

(Bischoff points to the Titantron.)

Bischoff: He's just some idiot pretending to be a Brit. But enough about Hunter, now lets talk about Rybacks match tonight. A hardcore match against a dead man and a nerd? Come on! This isnt even fair... Ryback will destroy these two easily. Now we all loved the undertaker but come on hes getting old its time for him to hang up his boots. And as for Daniel Bryan, he's just some nerd that nobody likes. He just got lucky to win a World Heavyweight Championship in the WWE. Ryback, its time to go.

(Ryback and Bischoff are leaving up the ramp when someones music plays.)

[to be continued by anyone in wCw.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Not who you expected....was it?   Rybacks In-Ring Interview Empty6/23/2012, 11:38 pm

(Vader comes charges through the curtain and slams into Ryback with a thundering attack, knocking both Ryabck and Bischoff down. Vader pickups up the fallen Ryback and screams....)

VADER: "WHO'S THE MAN!? WHO'S THE MAN, RYBACK!?

(Vader ROCKS Ryback with a vicious series of headbutts. Vader starts rocking Ryback with heavy lefts & rights, working him back up the ramp into the backstage area. People scatter as the two behemoths come through the entrance. Ryback hits a wall and fires back at Vader but Vader just shoves Ryback into the wall and begins to work him over with more heavy handed punches. Vader continues his verbal assualt as well.)

Vader: "COME ON BIG BOY! FIGHT BACK! FIGHT BACK!"

(Vader sees a table nearby. He grabs Ryback by his straps and drags him towards the table.)

Vader: "Time for you to take a ride!"

(Vader kicks him in the gut, sets him up and drops him through the table with a vicious powerbomb, with Ryback hitting the concrete floor with a sickening thud. Vader walks away ranting and raving.)

Vader: "WHO'S THE MAAAAAAAAAAN!?!?! VADER.....IS.....THE.....MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rybacks In-Ring Interview   Rybacks In-Ring Interview Empty6/23/2012, 11:53 pm

With Ryback laid out after being put through a table....................

Triple H walks by. He stops for a second , looks down at Ryback's lifeless body , smiles , laughs and says 'Pathetic'.

Eric Bischoff comes stumbling over. His head is bleeding badly.

Bischoff - This is all your fault. It's all your fault, Triple H.

Triple H - Yeah , sure , Bischoff. I was the one out in the ring running my mouth.

Bischoff - If you had--he is interrupted by The Game--

Triple H - Shut up , Bischoff.

The Game kicks Bischoff in the stomach and delivers a pedigree to the dazed manager , leaving him unconcious along with his client.

Triple H laughs and walks away.

{{THIS PROMO IS CLOSED}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rybacks In-Ring Interview   Rybacks In-Ring Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Rybacks In-Ring Interview
Page 1 of 1