World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rybacks Pre-match Workout

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rybacks Pre-match Workout Empty
PostSubject: Rybacks Pre-match Workout   Rybacks Pre-match Workout Empty6/19/2012, 12:53 am

(the camera comes to the locker rooms, where Ryback is working out getting ready for his match.)

Bischoff: That's it Ryback come on work those muscles cuz' we are getting that intercontinental title around your waist. You need to be at 100% if your gonna take down HHH, Hardy, and Sheamus. Because if you lose i will not be happy. I NEED you to win this match if we want to stay on top. And after we win the intercontinental title, then its time for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Ryback: THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE WILL BE MINE!!!!

Bischoff: O-oh yes it will, and to me failure is NOT an option. Remember when HHH knocked you out?

(those very words angered Ryback.)

Ryback: HHH WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME ON SMACKDOWN!!!!

Bischoff: Yes he will pay. But don't worry about it right now. When you win this match we will skyrocket to beyond the top of the mountain. You will be Intercontinental Champion. Then if allowed you will be World Heavyweight Champion. and higher to the top of the mountain.

(Ryback Stops his work out, grabs a towel and him and Bischoff leave the locker room only to be stopped by one of the other potential challengers)

[to be continued by either HHH, Sheamus, or Jeff Hardy]
Back to top Go down

Rybacks Pre-match Workout
Page 1 of 1