World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Match fight between sheamus and steen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty
PostSubject: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 12:31 am

After sheamus's hand was raised in victory steen jumps him from behind starts kickin his ass beating him down.Steen started taunting the fans then sheamus gets the upper hand beating up steen the fight spralled out of the ring.Steen gets the upper hand back and irish-whips sheamus into the steel steps,steens rolls sheamus back into the ring with a steel chair.Sheamus gets up tries to brouge-kick steen out of no were steen ducks gives a kick to the balls and a sick chair shot to sheamus's head which starts to bleed!

(Steen grabs a mic and stands over Sheamus)

Steen:My Name is Kevin Steen and FUCK WCW!!!!As far as one of your heros for WCW Sheamus Well looks like he needs a lil help hehehe !And this is what i think of your rules and your company

(Steen shoots a snot rocket on sheamus and spits on the WCW symbol on the canvas)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 1:39 am

I said you could attack me but a snot rocket? thats just horrible :L

But really you gotta stop this 'F**K WCW' thing it seems like its getting personal and im just here to play the game and have fun i dont want this to get out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 6:57 am

Well I was told to be in character when I do these promos and I am if the admins don't like it kick me out cause I'm not arguing with anyone over a video game
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 8:40 am

i have no jurisdiction to do anything about this, however as a ROH fan ill offer some insight about Steen:

in ROH steen is all about antiestablishment, he calls himself wrestlings worst nightmare and curses and blows snot in the direction of good guys and shit. he's attempting to piss on title belts, pushed fans out of his way, and is generally a dick.

so he's playing the part cool. don't take it personal sheamus. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 9:12 am

Ohh no dont get me wrong i enjoy his promo's and i dont care about the snot i can just see someone getting pissed at the Fuck WcW remarks
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 11:46 am

Steen's recent huge heel promo was actually made famous for him saying "My Name is Kevin Steen..... AND FUCK RING OF HONOR"

https://youtu.be/lmx0IskcFaQ?t=2m47s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 12:44 pm

Well I guess I'm not kicked out so that's a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 3:18 pm

no, you're not getting kicked out lol. keep playing your character well. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 5:21 pm

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/13/2012, 6:15 pm

Yeah I'm not gonna get pissed if it's in a promo in character, but if he were to go into say the Announcements section or General Discussion and put that being OOC then there might be an uproar. But, yeah, this is fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty6/14/2012, 10:57 pm

{{{OFFICIAL GRADE}}}

Kevin Steen- Let me start with this. I LOVE the promo itself. The way it is typed is a train wreck. Color, visualize. PLEASE. I want to give you a higher score but I can't justify it so, 3 sp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Match fight between sheamus and steen   Post Match fight between sheamus and steen Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Match fight between sheamus and steen
Page 1 of 1