World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-match 'briefing'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Post-match 'briefing' Empty
PostSubject: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/13/2013, 9:26 pm

[After Triple H's match, he gets up and instantly looks for Kane
. Kane is nowhere to be seen and HHH gets fired up. He goes for a mic.]

HHH:Kane. You may have beat me in the middle of this ring tonight, but that still doesn't change the fact that I will walk out of the rumble with the WWE championship around my waist. You see this isn't about Antonio or drew. This is about me, you and that title around your waist. The title which soon will be nothing more than a piece of history to you and another world title to my already impressive legacy. At the rumble, all the fun and games is left alone and for that one night, you will have to ask yourself this one question. ARE. YOU. RRREEEAAADDDDYYYYY? Because at the rumble. It will be time to play the game.

[The crowd goes wild and Triple H walks up and down the ring.]

HHH:So Kane if your not as big as a coward as these people think you are then you'll come down here, get inside this ring and you will grab a mic and you will hand that piece of gold that is around your waist to me! And if you know what's good for you, you will do it quickly. Kane, there is one date that you will need to remember for the rest of your career here at WcW. 01.20.13. The date you lost your first world title to me.

[The crowd once again goes wild. Triple H drops his mic and is about to leave the ring when suddenly...]

(Open for Kane.)

Last edited by Big Daddy Game on 1/13/2013, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/13/2013, 9:48 pm

Sorry about the shortness.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/13/2013, 11:13 pm

Post-match 'briefing' Kanestagepyro_zps047c14be

The crowd would seem to take a shift toward the boos and the lights turn to a red tint.

The Big Red Machine walks out onto the stage, world title on his shoulder and begins his march down to the ring with his "welding mask thingy" covering all his emotions. As he reaches the ring for the second time tonight, he slides his title under the bottom rope and climbs onto the apron. His glare which is blocked seems focused on Triple H who has now backed away to the opposite side of the ring. Kane climbs over the top rope and heads to the middle of the ring, head now toward the ground.

Post-match 'briefing' Kaneinring_zps8642d4a0

Kane reaches up and slowly removes the cover mask and drops it to the ground as a mic is brought to his lips. His mix matches eyes look around the arena, now ignoring Triple H as he begins to speak.

"All of you," He begins to look around a bit more. "Hold people like the one joined in the ring with me as your hero. As one of the good guys. However, you are all mistaken. Hunter has deceived you all. He is no hero. He is a pathetic worthless excuse for a wrestler who doesn't need to sit out here and bore you."

Post-match 'briefing' Kaneonmicagain_zps0977bfef

"He feels some form of attachment to my title that I stand here before you with. Though that is not the case. He has been known for his losses not for his wins and the closest he has come to this title is by his marriage to that filthy, foul, soulless, conniving, open legged-"

Triple H had finally had enough and had come running at Kane but the Big Red Machine is smarter than that. He ducks and drops the mic as Hunter runs towards the ropes and bounces off of them. On the back swing, Kane goes for a big boot only to have Hunter duck up under that. The two both stop their failed attempts to just straight up fist fight it. The two begin trading blows in the ring as Triple H gains the advantage, thriving with anger. Kane is forced against the ropes as Triple H runs forward, clotheslining Kane over them. As Kane flips, he lands on his feet and throws his hair back like his brother had done for years. Triple H then climbs out and the two begin brawling on the outside. Kane gains the advantage as he throws Hunter into the barricade hard and attempts to escape toward the announce table. Hunter recovers and follows suit, trying to catch up but dropped by a uppercut. Kane then starts to destroy the announcers table, throwing off the top and ripping out the monitors. Hunter comes from behind, throwing a club like shot at Kane's back and forcing him onto the table. As Hunter joins him, the crowd is shocked as Kane's hand wraps around the neck of Hunter. Before being picked up, Triple H kicks him in the gut and as Kane double overs, he is hooked by the arms. The crowd practically explodes as Triple H jumps and drops Kane through the table with a pedigree. He stands, staggered, taunts to the crowd and picks up a mic from the broken table as Kane lays, unconscious.

"This is why, I, will be WWE Champion come this Sunday! And if you aren't down with that I have two words for ya'!"

Triple H points the mic to the sky as the crowd screams "SUCK IT!" and Triple H's music begins to play. The screen cuts out as the end of the show comes about.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/13/2013, 11:14 pm

Use another color when promoting against me.... It feels weird not being red which is why in my promo you are orange... Razz
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/14/2013, 12:48 pm

{Promo closed}

Ok man. Nice reply by the way.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/16/2013, 7:31 pm

This was a pretty good read. I really love that you are hyping up the Scramble coming up. Now onto the grades

Nash- While what you said was short it was also very solid. Formatting was good and it was easy to read. 3 SP

Kane- Pretty much the same as Nash, you had a very solid promo. Only edge you had was a little more content. 4 SP.

Great job, guys.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty1/16/2013, 8:30 pm

Well.... What could I improve on? Like come on with the hype but no cream filling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-match 'briefing'   Post-match 'briefing' Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-match 'briefing'
Page 1 of 1