World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny

DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Empty
PostSubject: DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2)   DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Empty6/8/2012, 12:59 pm

DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Dif_title
PART 2
The camera pans up from the floor revealing Daniel Bryan sitting in his wrestling gear on a small wooden stool with one of the two WCW Team Championship Titles over his shoulder. Looking off in the distance, smiling to himself, overcome with confidence after betraying his former partner Cody Rhodes. The camera zooms in slowly as Bryan looks directly into the lens towards the viewers at home.

"Cody, I know I had you so foolishly under the guise that you were going to be leaving Chicago with one of these belts over your shoulder, and despite how smart and how cunning you claim to be... You were duped. You were tricked. My plan to trim the fat that was weighing down on my path to success went off without a hitch and you can see the rewards of my ingenuity resting right here on my shoulder!" Bryan says, patting the championship title. "The fact that I was wasting my time listening to you go on and on about how I didn't need the fans as you tried to convince me that they were the reason we weren't succeeding... They were the ones holding me back? That's what you tried to convince me. Yet all it took was me throwing you down to the mat and getting you into the Labell Lock to change everything... I walked out of that arena with the fans on my side and a title around my waist while you laid in the ring aching in pain only."

Daniel Bryan laughs to himself.

"With all the knowledge you claim to posses in regards to this business, you know nothing... Absolutely nothing! You're foolish enough to believe that you could snake your way through the ranks of this company without putting any effort in and relying on me to secure our spot as the WCW Tag Team Champions. I made the right moves and progressed forward without you and this is just the beginning. Now the only thing left to do is finish what I started, by finishing you." Bryan smirks, continuing. "Ever since you were a kid you wanted to be just like your old man and make him proud... The idea that you were going to become a WCW Tag Team Champion was such an honor that you needed, you were obsessed with, you lost sight and let the betrayal of the century happen right before your own greedy eyes and theres no looking back now..."

Bryan takes the belt off of his shoulder, strapping around his waist as he stands up, the camera stays centered on him as he continues.

"When I stand across that ring from you, you better be prepared for the biggest challenge of your career Cody... I am not going to give up as easily as you did when you were in the Labell Lock. I am going to put on a clinic in that ring and show the entire world what I'm capable of... I'm going to show the entire world that I never needed you. Every single inch of your body will pulse with pain and my arm will be raised up high just like Backlash. Bryan continues, with a completely serious look on his face. "At Survivor Series, history is going to be made the entire evening, but when the bell rings and it's just you and me, there's only going to be one survivor. I'll be that survivor. I'll stand tall like I always have. I'll stand tall before the sea of fans that will look on chanting in unison for me, Daniel Bryan. You'll be thinking that it's all just a bad dream, wishing that you could turn back time and never got in my way in utter disbelief. But you will learn to believe it Cody, you'll know that it's true when I stand above you pointing to the skies, screaming 'YES! 'YES! 'YES!'"

Daniel Bryan continues to shout 'YES!' at the top of his lungs, as the camera fades out into a vingette of clips showing their rivalry for Survivor Series.

DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Dif_end

OOC: Cody, no hard feelings pal... However, I'm going to enjoy beating you at Survivor Series. Wink

DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Dif_sym2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2)   DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Empty6/8/2012, 3:35 pm

Great promo again, Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2)   DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Empty6/11/2012, 6:35 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

D Bry - Do I really need to say anything else than YES?! No I don't, well except your grade which is a 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2)   DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2) Empty

Back to top Go down

DANIEL BRYAN - Dragon in Flight (pt2)
Page 1 of 1