World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commercial - Macho Nachos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Commercial - Macho Nachos Empty
PostSubject: Commercial - Macho Nachos   Commercial - Macho Nachos Empty5/16/2012, 7:13 am

CUT TO COMMERCIAL

*Scene of two boys sitting on school bench at lunch break. Both are eating chips from a rather sad looking bag of chips.*

BLONDE BOY: Man, chips are boring. They're all the same.

GINGER BOY: They're like, Johnny Ace boring.

BLONDE BOY: This sucks!

*Blonde boy tosses chips into nearby trashcan.*

GINGER BOY: C'mon, let's go eat something exciting

*The boys stand up and turn to leave, when suddenly, out from the trashcan pops the head of......

RANDY SAVAGE: DID YOU SAY EXCITING!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?

BOYS: WHOAAA!

*Savage jumps out, wearing his flashy suit, holding a big bright yellow bag of chips with his face on the front*

RANDY SAVAGE: Don't give up on chips just yet! Until you try MACHO NACHOS!

*Savage toss the kids his chips. As they tear it open, the bag make an "Oh Yeah!" sound. The chips are shaped like diamonds and are as colourful as Savage's shades. The boys both crunch into their chips, and their eyes light up.*

GINGER BOY: WOW! It's like a Wrestlemania in my mouth!

BLONDE BOY: My taste buds are hearing voices!

RANDY SAVAGE: Macho Nachos are soooo yummy, and will add EXCITEMENT to your lunch!

*The boys start to run around wildly swinging their pointing hands in the air like Savage does.*

RANDY SAVAGE: The secret is in the Sarasota Spice mixture! A secret ingredient that's helped me in more ways than chips!

*Savage touches his nose and grins*

GINGER BOY: My mouth won't stop moving!

BLONDE BOY: I NEED MORE MACHO NACHOS!

*Savage poses for the camera, holding the Macho Nachos.*

RANDY SAVAGE: Macho Nachos! Excitement is a crunch away! OHHH YEAAAAH!!!!

END OF COMMERCIAL
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Commercial - Macho Nachos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commercial - Macho Nachos   Commercial - Macho Nachos Empty5/18/2012, 9:15 pm

{Official grade}

I am not sure if you got points this week or not and my phone is not a big fan of cycling around so I will give this 3 SP if it's your points this week and if not I will grant you 1 SP that you normally wouldn't get just because of your excellent characterization.
Back to top Go down

Commercial - Macho Nachos
Page 1 of 1