World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Send him back to hell!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Send him back to hell! Empty
PostSubject: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 4:40 pm

-During SmackDown, the lights go off. A lone spotlight hits the stage and there is a man sat in a chair. He has a medical type outfit. The lights go multicoloured and a theme song plays.-

-The fans go wild as their favorite superstars reveals himself.-

-Josh-
The fans are going crazy for Triple H!

-Cole-
No doubt! He has been given two chances at the WWE title and both he feels he was screwed! He must have some words for Kane.

-Triple H walks down to the ringside area and grabs a mic. He then goes into the ring and begins to speak.-

-HHH-
Tonight is not about fun and games. Tonight is MY night! Kane has screwed me out of two title shots. And that makes me unhappy. With Wrestlemania just around the corner, I don't think Kane is wise to anger his number one contender! Kane, you luckily escaped me at the rumble, and you escaped me at the elimination chamber due to a catastrophe in WcW. I am two months overdue a title shot. At Wrestlemania, all the anger you have built up will be unleashed on you and you won't have a lucky escape!

-Again the crowd cheers and builds up the emotion in his speech.-

-Cole-
Triple H is definatly ready for Wrestlemania! He wants Kane's blood and he doesn't care about the consiquences! Kane has never backed down from a fight with Triple H, and Triple H has never backed away from a fight with Kane. This isn't going to end well I just know it!

-Josh-
Definatly Cole. Their next match for the title will be a historic match. No doubt. But you have to think about the fatique of these men. This could be a career ending fight we're talking about.

-The crowd start to chant 'We Want Fighting!'

-HHH-
You wants fight? Trust me, you don't! When me and Kane have our match, it will be brutal. It will be painful to watch!

-Triple H looks at the stage.-

-HHH-
And it will be Hell. In. A. Cell!

-The cowd goes crazy at the new statement made by Triple H.-

-Cole-
Oh my! What a statement! But is it smart by Triple H?

-Josh-
No it isn't! Kane is from hell! So this is playing in Kane's favour!

-Cole-
Yes but Triple H has been in a big majority of the Hell in a Cell matches and therefore has a lot of experience in the cell. But so has Kane! This just made their match that more intense!

-HHH-
So Kane, why don't you come down here and show you ain't a coward like all these people think you are and stand face to face with me!

(TBC by Kane)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 8:41 pm

The stage erupts with pyro as the theme hits, sending jumps through the crowd and a mixture of cheers and boos along with it.

The lights hit to a red tint as a certain masked man by the name of Kane comes walking out onto the stage, mic in one hand and title in the other. He stops center stage, looking around on the WcW universe.... His own personal hell before raising the mic slowly. His eyes continue to trace the arena as his lips remain motionless. He then slowly speaks.

"Hunter, you are willing to do something that I though you had lost the will to do. Be a man. Tonight, you will be fighting me..... Hell will be brought..... Hell will live. You have your wish. Just.... Not for tonight." A wicked smile grows across the Big Red Machine's face as he continues with the crowd booing. "You will have what you most desire as well. On March the 24th, at Wrestlemania, you and I will meet inside Hell, in a Cell!" Kane pauses briefly allowing the crowd to cheer and Triple H to do some weird taunt flexing his pecks. "Then, after I break you and expose you for the coward and worthless man you actually are.... Then, you will finally get it in your head that you are no where near my torment. At Wrestle-Mania, if you conquer your little goal.... And you win my title.... Then I will retire from WcW. If I win however, you will no longer have any position to go after my title reign. You will sit in the back, week in and week out, thinking about how useless you really are. You will be barred from challenging me for the WWE championship. Prepare to enter a world of hell Hunter."

Kane drops the mic, laughing to himself as the show comes to an end with his theme playing it out.

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 10:06 pm

O.O holy shit!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 10:10 pm

Nice promo by both of you swell job.

Triple H: 5/5

Kane: Could have used a little more content but still a strong promo and effort. 4/5
Back to top Go down
TEXASxMADE13
TEXASxMADE13

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 10:38 pm

I loved reading this cant wait to see what happens next very intense haha
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 11:45 pm

Oh really!? That's awesome bro! Too bad we will be reset in a few days. -.-
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/2/2013, 11:46 pm

I am a little pissed though but yeah.... I doubt this will continue if the reboot happens...
Back to top Go down
TEXASxMADE13
TEXASxMADE13

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/3/2013, 12:08 am

Fuck lol oh well ill just imagine what happens... the world will never know about this perfect match
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/3/2013, 5:59 am

Yep. Unless we continue this as different characters...
Back to top Go down
TEXASxMADE13
TEXASxMADE13

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty3/3/2013, 3:18 pm

Probably wont be the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send him back to hell!   Send him back to hell! Empty

Back to top Go down

Send him back to hell!
Page 1 of 1