World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell in a Cell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell Empty10/5/2012, 2:18 pm

As Smackdown kicks off the crowd is cheering trying to get noticed on camera as the lights dim way down a move starts to play

the crowd cheers as they await to see what will happen next. The sounds of the bell are heard as the crowd erupts.

as the cheers echo around the arena the lights start to flicker. After a few moments of flickering they return to normal as the music stops playing. The crowd sits silent, confused, and unsure of what's going to happen next.

Michael Cole:
I don't know what that was all about....

Matt Striker:
I don't either Cole, could it be the deadman playing mind games?

Michael Cole:
Maybe he is here tonight and he's gotta be ready for our main event!

As Cole finishes his sentence the lights start to flicker again and slowly dim down. The crowd sits on the edge of their seats as they await to figure out what's going on. Finally a the tition tron comes to life and music starts to play.

The crowd erupts as The Dead Man sits at the top of the stage looking on at the crowd and at the cage above.

Hell in a Cell 01de0bdf

After a few moments of sitting he drives down the ramp, around the ring, and parks at the end of the ramp. Big Evil slowly climbs in to the ring and is handed a mic. He stands in the middle of the ring as he looks at the cage hanging above him. He leans up against the ropes as he starts to talk.

Hell in a Cell 292940_362604343820911_1111227840_n

"tonight Triple H enters satins playground and goes on on one with the demon from death valley. This match has been coming for a long time. I knew when i defeated you in both of those triple threat matches that you'd be coming for my title. You see i know how you work Hunter, hell i know how you think. You think that tonight is going to be your big night. You think that your going to come out here and take my title. You think.....

(tbc by Triple H)

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell Empty10/17/2012, 1:33 am

I apologize for grading this so late.

{Official Grade}

Undertaker: Solid effort. Good use of formatting as usual. 3SP
Back to top Go down