World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game over?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Game over? Empty
PostSubject: Game over?   Game over? Empty1/20/2013, 6:03 pm

[During the show, the camera goes backstage and follows Josh Matthiews. They go into a locker room where 'The Game' Triple H is training. He looks up and sees Josh. He drops the weights and walks over to him.]

Josh:Triple H, I was wondering whether or not I could ask you a question.

HHH:Go ahead.

Josh:Well it was only nine days ago when you met the WWE champion in the ring. You then called him out and fought him a second time, in which you used your signature move, the pedigree, to break the announcers table. You are now about to meet that same man in the ring with the disadvantage on your side. What are you thoughts on this match?

HHH:Well as you quite rightly said, the disadvantage is in my corner. However, how many times have I overcome my obstacles to get a world title? I am one of the most feared wrestlers in sports entertainment today because of my accomplishments. Tonight I am going to go out there and get what is rightfully mine. The WWE championship.

Josh:Yes but in all fairness there are three other superstars in the same position as you. What about them?

HHH:They are not in the same position as me. They have not gone to hell and back to get that title. They have not witnessed what it is like to brawl with Kane. I have. I have gone to hell and back, I have witnessed what it is like to brawl with Kane. So if Kane is watching, he now has this to worry about. Kane, it is almost Game over for you. Your title rein is coming to an end, and the era of The Game is about to begin. So Kane, are you ready to play. The. Game!

Josh:Thank you Triple H.

[Triple H ignores Josh and turns around, picks up his wieghts and starts to work out once again. The screen blacks out and goes into a commercial.]

(Promo closed)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Game over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game over?   Game over? Empty1/21/2013, 2:50 pm

Nice promo Skill. I'm glad you are building up the match at the PPV because it makes the whole event that much more epic.

Formatting was good, and the grammar is actually some of the best I've seen from you.

I really hope that match get's done because I think it will be really intense.

{Official Grade}
4/5
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Game over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game over?   Game over? Empty1/21/2013, 3:05 pm

Thanks critic. I'm trying to get my promos better so this really helps. Thanks again man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game over?   Game over? Empty

Back to top Go down

Game over?
Page 1 of 1