World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAME OVER ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GAME OVER ??? Empty
PostSubject: GAME OVER ???   GAME OVER ??? Empty12/27/2012, 9:58 pm

The following cryptic promo appeared on wcw.com earlier this week.

A very dark , shadowy room is seen. There appears to be some faint light coming in from god knows where. It is casting long , dark , mysterious shadows.

A voice is heard....

So , that's it. It's over ? My time is done ? All my blood , sweat , and tears and it ends like this ? .....there is a slight pause... I'm over ? YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M OVER !!

The room jumps abruptly into focus as light suddenly floods the room. Triple H stands , sledgehammer in hand. He speaks...

I'm over all the shit people are saying. 'His wife handed him a title shot.' , 'He ain't got it anymore.' , 'He's over.'
I'm over ? I'll tell you what's over. All this bs about people thinking I'm done. I have been here a long time. I worked my way to the top. I can do it again. Maybe I won't win every match. BUT , I'll make DAMN SURE they remember me.

The Game looks down at his trusty sledgehammer.

Nobody gets a free ride around here. My wife may be the GM , but , I am my own man. I will have the World Wrestling Elite Championship around my waist. I will earn that title. It doesn't matter if Dolph Ziggler has it. It doesn't matter if Kane has it. I don't care who has it. I'm coming for it. Just to prove that I'm not 'leaning' on my wife , I'll start at the bottom. I'll work my way through whoever gets in front of me. I am 'The Game'. I am the measuring stick in this business. It's time people started remembering that. Friday , on Smackdown! , it's back to basics. No secret plans. No hidden agendas. Just me and whoever gets put in front of me. Just remember , I have the equalizer.
Triple H again looks at his sledgehammer. He smiles.

Camera fades out focusing on The Cerebral Assassin's smile.

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

GAME OVER ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME OVER ???   GAME OVER ??? Empty12/27/2012, 10:03 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

GAME OVER ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME OVER ???   GAME OVER ??? Empty12/27/2012, 10:37 pm

Best way to make Triple H look like he's not fazed by the losses. Starting from the lower ranking contenders and whooping ass until he's #1... EVEN I DON'T BELIEVE IT-- But, I'd like to see him do it more than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sponsored content

GAME OVER ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME OVER ???   GAME OVER ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

GAME OVER ???
Page 1 of 1