World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Foreboding.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Another Foreboding. Empty
PostSubject: Another Foreboding.   Another Foreboding. Empty1/15/2013, 5:51 pm

After the ring has been cleared and the crowd awaits the next match, the lights go out and the starry night sky appears again. The crowd grows silent as the voice makes itself heard yet again.

"This Sunday. The reckoning will commence. Raw will have found it's new leader. One like it has never known before. This Sunday, a vindicator will be pronounced and will go on to lead the once great company back to what it must be for it to continue. When he makes his appearance, this company will be shocked yet, relieved. For now they know their future will be lead by that of greater men. I send this as a foreboding. For he is coming. The vindicator of us. No one is sure of who this might be. But, I know. I know who will come to save you from the shadows. From the depths. So now, I leave unto you, this simple message. You have been warned. Now, you must prepare."

The face flashes again, this time, longer, but not by much. Then, the lights return to normal and so does the titantron as the members of the crowd and the commentators speculate who might be this "Vindicator" of the foreboding.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Another Foreboding.   Another Foreboding. Empty1/17/2013, 1:06 am

I'm glad [Insert mystery superstar here] landed in the hands of a great promo-er. [Former wCw member] was getting better at his promos, but I don't think he enjoyed it at all. You are slowly building him up and I think it will be awesome when he finally debuts.

I was going to say that visual media might help but I wasn't sure if you're still trying to keep this guy a secret. Even maybe like insert some eerie background music at the beginning so while we are reading, it creates a cool atmosphere.

{Official Grade}
4/5

There's nothing wrong with this promo. I mean it's short, but that's kind of the point. I think some added flair could really make this over the top but this really is good. Nice job Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Another Foreboding.   Another Foreboding. Empty1/17/2013, 5:38 pm

Aw. I love how you graded this. By the way, give yourself two random points bro! Though, I doubt you will. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Foreboding.   Another Foreboding. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Foreboding.
Page 1 of 1