World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ... Empty
PostSubject: Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ...   Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ... Empty1/11/2013, 6:34 am

I know that this is filled out when you apply for your superstar but it would be nice to have a thread where we have the active players time zones, generally when you work and the BEST day durring the week that you can do matches. That way we can make it easyier for new people to understand when most people are going to be available. As well it might hell the bookers to arrange matches with people who are more likely to get to do there matches cheers

Either way ill start

Superstars - Ryder/Christian

Time Zone/Location -PST (California)

Works - M-F 2pm-10:30pm, Saturdays are random but i usualy work 8 hours just depnds on when i start. witch is also kinda random.

Available - Anytime before work or after work just ket me know in advance im flexible
Best day - Sunday
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Shane O' Mac
Shane O' Mac

Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ...   Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ... Empty1/11/2013, 11:03 am

Superstar: Shane McMahon

Time Zone: Central (Missouri)

Works: 11 am - 4 pm M-F, free most weekends. Best time for me would probably be any weekday evening.
Back to top Go down

Sticky for peoples time zones/peoples schedule ...
Page 1 of 1