World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its time Vince pulls one of these again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

Its time Vince pulls one of these again Empty
PostSubject: Its time Vince pulls one of these again   Its time Vince pulls one of these again Empty10/9/2012, 3:27 pm

Its time for a change and its time for a REVOLUTION!!! Apparently Vince has threatened everyone backstage and said that no ones job is safe and an unnamed Top star! (My guess is Randy Orton) Flat out said the Writing sucks..Maybe its just me..but the ratings have never been lower and WWE is in some trouble..maybe not now..but soon they will be..kinda like WCW..anybody remember the last year of WCW? It was the worst piece of television ever produced. It made TNA look like Wrestlemania..sorry this is more of a rant than i wanted it to be..Last nights segment with VKM and Punk had this ominous Attitude Era feel to it..
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Its time Vince pulls one of these again   Its time Vince pulls one of these again Empty10/9/2012, 4:26 pm

My guess is either Punk, HHH, or Taker stood up to Vince. Only people outside of Cena that could and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Its time Vince pulls one of these again   Its time Vince pulls one of these again Empty10/10/2012, 12:26 am

The Awesome Aristocrat wrote:
My guess is either Punk, HHH, or Taker stood up to Vince. Only people outside of Cena that could and get away with it.

I agree with that except..Taker wouldnt have been at the show..HHH wouldnt say his wifes writing sucks to his Father in law..Punk seems to obvious..i said Orton because hes got an edge to him and hes a top star who speaks his mind...what does he care hes going to film his movie lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time Vince pulls one of these again   Its time Vince pulls one of these again Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time Vince pulls one of these again
Page 1 of 1