World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW:Milan Miracle's Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

WCW:Milan Miracle's Return Empty
PostSubject: WCW:Milan Miracle's Return   WCW:Milan Miracle's Return Empty1/10/2013, 8:48 pm

:Santino's music goes on. Santino walks out to the Arena. Everyone Boos as he walks down to the ring;.

;The camera goes to Lawler;
Jerry Lawler: OH MY GAWD!!! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS???

Santino: Yes, you are right Jerry "Stupid" Lawler! Yours truly..........SANTINO MARELLA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! I am here from EEtally....and i am here to prrrrrrroove that SAAAAntino Marrrrrella is the best wrestler in theeese industrrrie. I got bored of the Double Jew Double Jew EEEE. So I came to Double jew CEEE Double Jew...I have been out with injuree and I haven't been jer in a long while....But the Milan Miracle has came back and I am here to stay....and it appears I must compete with Brock Lesnar...The big bad man...of Double Jew CEEEE Double Jew...I may not look big and filled with powers but I believe I can take him out with my Cobra...

JR: I dont think its going to be that easy for Santino to defeat Brock.

Santino: YOU SHUTTTUPPPPPP, you retarded hillbilly! I Will Show you all that....SANTINNOO MARrrrrrreLLA eeez Tha best in not ONly these Feefty Nine States Of Amereeeeca, but That i am Also the best In the Double Jew CEEEE double jews.

:Santino Drops the Mic and he walks away as some fans boo and others cheer:.

i know its short but i got writers block lol
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: WCW:Milan Miracle's Return   WCW:Milan Miracle's Return Empty1/12/2013, 8:00 am

( OCC)

Not that my opinion counts for anything but i liked it, i think you got santino right on the head. Sometmies we cant always write big promos. id personally say sometimes something short and sweet is better then a big drawn out promo. good work my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WCW:Milan Miracle's Return   WCW:Milan Miracle's Return Empty1/12/2013, 1:57 pm

thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: WCW:Milan Miracle's Return   WCW:Milan Miracle's Return Empty1/12/2013, 10:00 pm

Double jew CEEE Double Jew....

I never really thought about how Santino's terrible English would look on paper, but I guess this is as close as it can get lol.

I've been incredibly pleased with your performances as of late crockett. You've really stepped your game up on the site here lately and it shows. PLEASE continue to promo! Sorry Santino somehow never got booked for like two months lol.

{Official Grade}
3/5

Solid first Santino promo. I'm sure once he becomes more established with matches under his belt it will be easier to promo with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW:Milan Miracle's Return   WCW:Milan Miracle's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW:Milan Miracle's Return
Page 1 of 1