World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/3/2013, 5:45 pm

(Last week On Raw) At the end of Raw,as the show is coming to a close...

Cole: We thank you all for watching tonight folks! This is Michale Cole signing!...

A video appears on the titantron as all the lights in the arena shut off..

Lawler: What?! Wait Cole, Whats this?!

Cole: I dont know King!

After the countdown ends, A message appears on the titantron. "The Pain Is Coming"
The show then comes to its close.

(This Week,On Raw) Once again at the ending of Raw.. With Cena in ring after cutting a promo.. The lights again shut off just as they did last week.. (Start the bottom one first then start the top one for full effect. Just like last time.)

(Pause the Video at 2:40)

The fans chanting Holy sh** holy s**t then Brock grabs the mic from Cena ... Lesnar pauses and takes in the anormous roar of the crowd as he stares at Cena with a look of destuction on his face ...

Lesnar:John Cena... Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect... I am guessing that stupid look upon your face is asking your self why is Brock Lesnar here in the WcW ..... Why come back now .... Well John it is a new millenium and a new year. The year of Brock Lesnar is here. John, I have waited long enough, and its time for a change and a new face of WcW and that face is.... Brock Lesnar!!

The Fans Begin To Chant Lesnar ... Lesnar .. Lesnar...

Lesnar: John, people are growing tired of the same old John Cena the same old ball cap and shorts. Cena its time for a change. Your time is up.. The Time .. For Pain.. Is Now!!!

Lesnar smirks as the fans chants "Pain" "Pain" "Pain"!!!

Lesnar: I challenge you to a match at Royal Rumble! Cena, Its time for you.... TO FEEEEELLLLL THHHEEEE PAAAAIIIINNN!!!

Lesnar throws down the mic, grinning at Cena, He leaves the arena leaving Cena speechless. Raw then comes to a close.

Last edited by Blues20XX on 1/4/2013, 1:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/3/2013, 6:41 pm

You do know you can't randomly attack anyone. And you should also ask the person who your attacking to see if it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/3/2013, 7:39 pm

I'm sure he had no idea Hitman. I think I did something similar when I first joined lol. It's up to you if this can stay, or be taken down.

I'll grade it regardless. Blues, I liked how you took the time to post two videos and once I got it synced up it was pretty awesome. I think you did a good job generating a new buzz for Brock despite being a short promo.

{Official Grade}

2/5

Not as great as your Cesaro ones, but you went out here and tried to make an impact. Let's hope some W's are soon to follow.
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/3/2013, 11:44 pm

No i did not know that or i wouldnt have done it and i didnt mean too i just thought of a way to bring lesnar in i know this wasnt as good as my other promos but i have alot in store for lesnar if you choose to take this down i will make another promo but with better story line or we can choose to make something of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/4/2013, 12:11 am

I'll work with you if you redo it sorry I don't want to seem like a pain tho
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/4/2013, 12:59 am

no its ok thats fine i will redo it but i will need you to respond to my next promo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/4/2013, 1:09 am

Alright will do.
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/4/2013, 1:56 am

I changed it up. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/4/2013, 1:58 am

I created it in a new topic. You may look and grade it there if you like.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty1/7/2013, 11:37 am

1 BONUS POINT FOR BLUES affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!   Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain! Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1, And 2 Of The Return of Pain!
Page 1 of 1