World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venis ENVY LIVES!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

Venis ENVY LIVES!  Empty
PostSubject: Venis ENVY LIVES!    Venis ENVY LIVES!  Empty1/8/2013, 12:05 am

*Josh Mathews has been designated for assignment to find out just why the Big Valbowski has been silent the past couple of weeks. He treads softly near the locker room area passing a couple of divas and young upstarts*

*Then we go to shot of the arena and all of a sudden*

*Vals Music hits the airwaves and for once in a very long time hes smiling!*

Venis ENVY LIVES!  Vlcsnap2012071312h41m22

Val Venis- HELLOOOO LADIESSSSS

*The females in the crowd erupt as Venis lets out his familiar mating call if you will*

Val- Ya know the Big Valbowski has been a bit of a wet towel as of recent. Ive been a downward spiral that just kept getting worse and worse.

*The crowd is shocked by this side of Val. That they have never seen before*

Val- However my biggest film critic and my best buddy Heath Slater let me realize that i need to do anything i can to get back on the winning path. So i did. I focused got in some warm ups had a 120 minutes classic that had me drained and barely able to keep going. O and then of course after all that i had a match with Billy Gunn!

*Crowd cheers the dirty innuendo*

Val- So now since Slater helped me get back on the right track. The Big Valbowski is going to help him achieve greatness as well. By Keeping the IC title on him for as long as possible!

*Val clears his throat and says one last thing*

Val- Bret Hart you are new around here so lemme give you a bit of a word of advice. If you think that Im gonna let you even get near the IC title. You have another thing coming. WcW is Big Johhnys house and Slater and myself are in his graces. He knows the future and he knows the past and neither of those have you in the picture.Now lets do this and ill show you just how much more of a man i am than you Hitman!

*Venis' music goes off as he awaits his opponent*

(Promo Closed)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Venis ENVY LIVES!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venis ENVY LIVES!    Venis ENVY LIVES!  Empty1/8/2013, 4:33 pm

FINALLY! THE SIN HAS COME BACK! TO THE PRRROOOMMMOOO PAGGEE!

Nice work dude, glad you're back in the game. We have a fun thing going with Money Riff and without a tag division, we need to stay relevant. You bring the comedy which I love with a nice touch of heel.

Purple font is a little tough to read, I want you to keep it, just maybe make the font larger. Grammar was okay.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Glad you're back, now lets keep you here lol.
Back to top Go down

Venis ENVY LIVES!
Page 1 of 1