World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  Empty
PostSubject: Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.    Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  Empty1/3/2013, 8:35 pm

I’M JUST ONE MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN! WWOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH WELL I’M A ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

[Heath Slater appears from the curtain looking as jolly as ever with his Intercontinental Title around his waist. Walking beside him is his tag partner Val Venis who seems to be in equally good spirits after getting his first win in wCw against Billy Gunn last week on RAW.

Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  HeathSlater6_display_image

They both enter the ring and Slater grabs a mic. He plays a bit of air guitar ending with a loud
“WOOOO!”

Slater: Heath Slater is in the zone people! Val was just telling me how I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time and I couldn’t agree more. Last week I defeated that diabetes ridden Samoan marshmallow Rikishi after he laughed in my face. I proved that I’m no easy win alright people? I’m a star now you hear me? And tonight, oh boy, tonight the One Man Band is feeling generous. Now wCw has lost a lot of talent because they can’t hold a candle to me. I set the standard people and let me tell you it is higher than ever. So I’m lookin’ at my newspaper and I see that RAW has a bunch of new superstars. Isn’t that right Val? [Val Venis nods his head] So I was thinkin’ maybe I should give one of these newbies a shot at MY title? How about that!?

Slater: So tonight, right now, I’m calling out any new RAW superstar to come out here and if they can beat my best buddy Val in a one on one match, they get a title shot against me next week. [The crowd boos at Slater]

Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  RAW_1007_Photo_088

Slater: Oh you think I’m worried people?! Nobody is actually going to come out! They’re too afraid. They know they can’t beat Val and I. We own RAW now alright? So, while we are waiting for nobody, I’m going to put on an impromptu concert for all of y’all. [As Slater plugs in his air guitar into an amp, Val secretly puts in two earplugs.]

Alright! And a one, and a two, and a....

[Promo open to anyone that has recently changed characters in the past few weeks. First come first serve Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
xpromartin

PostSubject: Re: Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.    Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  Empty1/3/2013, 9:39 pm

Slater and Venis look round in shock as Bret 'The Hitman' Hart walks out,

Bret Hart pulls a mic towards his mouth and starts to talk as he walks down the ramp.

Bret Hart- You say you are the greatest Intercontinental champion ever?, Well i am the best there was,The best there is, and The best there ever will be! at everything i do which just happenst to be kicking peoples ass's!
so i will fight you little erin boy on Raw then i will take your title away from you like candy from a child!
I have never been one for words, see unlike you i do my talking in the ring.
So lets get to this!

Bret runs and slides under the bottom rope and go's to clothsline Heath Slater.
Slater ducks under the clothsline and hit Bret in the back of the head with his Championship belt leaving bret knocked out in the middle of the ring.

Heath looks down at Brets body as pulls the mic towards his mouth

Heath slater- Haha you almost had me worried there Old man,

Heath smiles at val.

Heath- You got old man, you can have your match on raw!

Slater stands back and go's to walk out the ring.

Val grabs the mic bret droped.

Val- Hmm Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.    Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  Empty1/4/2013, 1:27 am

BONUS POINTS

Critic-2
Martin- 3
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.    Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  Empty1/7/2013, 10:57 am

Bryan if you could grade mine that'd be cool.

Martin, you did a pretty good job with your promo. Bret wasn't the most charismatic guy around so I understand how it could be kind of difficult to promo with him. I like how you were able to interpret my promo and was able to complete it and further it in your own unique way that still makes sense.

Formatting could use some work. Maybe you could color code your speaking roles with pink and the action parts with white so it looks all cool and Bret Hart-like. Grammar wasn't great.

{Official Grade}
3/5

I'm glad you took the initiative and took my challenge. Hopefully it will pay off =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.    Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Slater and Venis's Open Challenge.
Page 1 of 1