World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some kind of promo or something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Some kind of promo or something Empty
PostSubject: Some kind of promo or something   Some kind of promo or something Empty1/9/2013, 1:53 pm

Some kind of promo or something Raw_1010
Cole: We return from a commercial break as we continue wCw Monday Night Raw.

King: Yeah, Cole we have an action packed show tonight, with some really great matches.

Cole: I'm exci...*cut off*

Some kind of promo or something Michae10
Cole: Oh God....Not him...

King: Its Stone Cold!

*The crowd jumps to their feet and is cheering loudly as Stone Cold makes his way to the ring*
Some kind of promo or something 2zdt5ae

*Austin motions for beer and gets on the turnbuckle, cracks it open and drinks it in tradition stone cold style then proceeds to grab a mic*

Austin: OH HELLLLLLL YEAHHHHHH!

*Crowd is still on their feet cheering for the legend Stone Cold*
Some kind of promo or something 212

Austin: Man it feels so good to be back! I must admit I really missed being here. Stone Cold left a while back to go do some off his own things, and Stone Cold just couldn't stay away.

Austin: Now there are some issues the "bosses" are having with Stone Cold being back..

*Crowd chants WHAT?*

Austin: Stone Cold is old.

*WHAT?*

Austin[u]: He drinks too much

*WHAT?*

[u]Austin
: He's not good enough

*WHAT?*

Austin: He doesn't have what it takes anymore

*WHAT?*

Austin: Well let me tell you something!

*WHAT?*

Austin: Stone Cold still has what it takes! Stone Cold still drinks beer! Stone Cold is getting older! And im still the BEST[/b]!!

*Crowds cheers even louder and starts chanting "Austin,Austin, Austin"*

*Austin starts laughing then suddenly gets a serious face*Some kind of promo or something Imager

Austin: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

*Crowd goes deathly silent as everyone is complete and utter shock*
Some kind of promo or something 74952010

Austin: Do you REALLY think I give a shit about any of you?!

Some kind of promo or something Raw10110

Austin: I used to come out here day in and day out and bust my ass for the wrestling business. I've had to work and work and work for EVERYTHING I've got and I've every damned bit of it! And NOW everybody wants to pretend they are all "buddy-buddy" with Stone Cold. EHH EHH!!! I don't think so! I'm still the best in this business and i'm sick and tired of being "Mr nice guy" for all you ungrateful, unappreciative sumbitches sitting out there in those damn seats! I'm not going to come out here anymore and do like some of the other guys in this locker room and dance around for you idiots
[/b] *Austin over dramatically dances*

Some kind of promo or something Imager

Austin: Stone Cold is here to do what Stone Cold does best and that's to drink beer and stomp some mudholes!! I dare anyone with the balls to come out here and face Stone Cold tonight because Stone Cold's been drinking a bit and needs to kick some unlucky sumbitch's ass until there aint no tomorrow! Because Stone Cold is pissed off and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

*Austin drops the mic and proceeds to start doing his favorite hand gesture to the crowd as they boo him as he awaits an opponent*

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: !!!!!Heres the pain ..   Some kind of promo or something Empty1/10/2013, 12:23 am

As the crowds comes unglued as Lesnar's music hits Stone Cold has a worried look upon his face.... Brock Enters the arena and doing his normal strut Pacing back in forth at the top of the ramp and mic in his hand.. Brock pauses and take in the anormous roar from the crowd..

Brock Lesnar: Austin ...Your not the only one around here who is pissed off.. I am not gonna sit back and let you come out here and talk about your glory days.. Austin those days are long gone.. all these people dont care about you anymore .. They are hear too see Brock Lesnar not, some has been.. You say you still have what it take s you say you came back too stomp mudholes and drink beer huh... You say your the best Austin, well to be the best you have too take out the best and hell since that punk ass John Cena doesnt want some of the pain maybe your ass can feel it!!!

Crowd Chants Bring the pain .. Bring the Pain .. Lesnar starts too walk towards the ring

Brock Lesnar: So you Better decide If you want some.. If not get the hell out of my ring!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of promo or something   Some kind of promo or something Empty1/10/2013, 1:27 am

*Austin paces around the ring a bit*

Austin: You know what Lesnar i expected someone better but I guess since you are out here and im out of beer just come on down here, ive got a few minutes to spare to open up a can of whoopass on ya.

*Austin drops mic and starts motioning for Lesnar to come down to the ring*
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of promo or something   Some kind of promo or something Empty1/12/2013, 10:12 pm

Wow a heel turn in the middle of a promo! I could feel the drama and the promo was all around very very good. A nice use of visual media to enhance how the promo played out and the WHAT? chant segment was awesome. I hope you continue to promo because this was a pleasure to read. There were some formatting botches, but it takes a while to get used to how it all works with the coding.

{Official Grade}
5/5

Great job man, you have a bright future if the rest of your promos are going to be this good.

I'm glad you responded to this Blues. Brock and SCSA will be a great feud if this continues. Brock is still in a bad mood and he really needs to take his aggression out on somebody lol.

{Official Grade}
3/5

Nice job, it was short, but this is just the beginning. I think once a match happens, things will pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of promo or something   Some kind of promo or something Empty

Back to top Go down

Some kind of promo or something
Page 1 of 1