World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap ! Empty
PostSubject: Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap !   Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap ! Empty12/28/2012, 5:02 pm

After Ron Killings match with Cesaro .. Cesaro had time to coop and re think his post match and as the main event comes to a close and superstars are leaving the ring Cesaro music plays.

As Cesaro comes out doing his normal taunting and mic in hand Cesaro Stand at the top of the stage

Cesaro:I am disgusted with the WcW universe .. and My match with Ron Killings earlier tonight was a fluke .. Ron Killings is what is wrong with the WcW and i plan to desimate this little problem. What arrogance he has to think he is better than me bis de menk .. urli den shirmcek .. This is what I meant by a disease in WcW and all you people ...

Fans chanting USA USA USA USA ...

Cesaro: Shut up !!! I am sick and Tired of seeing this god awful excuse of a wrestler and all his ignorant words .. I am the future of WcW and your only Swiss Champion I demand some respect ......

Fans Booo ......

Cesaro: Ron Killings .... Bis dem merk .. I plan to Cure this disease and dissenfect Ron Killings from the WcW. You peasants are a witness to the Swiss Miracle as he will perform the miralce of curing WcW of Ron Killings and his Atrocious Rapping! So Ron Killings if you have any .... Balls to face the miracle. You will accept your fate and face the miracle next week. Swiss Miracle out!

Smackdown the comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap !   Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap ! Empty12/31/2012, 9:36 pm

I really dug this promo. Some straight, aggressive trash talk. I wish the WWE Cesaro said something like this to Truth on TV. That would have been awesome.

You've been promo-ing consistently and they've all been entertaining to read. After you try to destroy R-Truth, maybe your next target will be the US Title Wink

Formatting was great, grammar was a little rough compared to your last few promos.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Great job man, I really am digging what you're doing with Cesaro. You are taking great care of his character and making sure he is represented well and doing him justice. Hopefully the '13 DLC Cesaro will be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap !   Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap ! Empty12/31/2012, 9:59 pm

Thanks man i really like doing promos with cesaro and i know his character and yeah i misspelled some words cause i did this promo kinda fast but it all worked out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap !   Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesaro Respons to Killings Rap !
Page 1 of 1