World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe Empty
PostSubject: Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe   Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe Empty12/23/2012, 6:46 pm

After Ron Killings' match with Cesaro, Killings' Titantron comes back on.

The Crowd boos Killings as he returns from backstage this time with a mic in hand.

Killings: Cut that damn music! Yo WCW Universe! You want me to rap for ya?!

The Crowd slightly cheers.

Killings: Aight, Yall asked for it! play my music!

Killings: Yall pissed me off, cuz you wanted me to go soft, but then I had a thought, that all of ya should rot! Cuz Killings is in da hood, but none of ya should, because none of ya could, get the wood! I'm sure that you all hate me, and thats Oki-doki, cuz all I see, are just a bunch of fleas! So F*** you all, cuz I'm goin balls to the wall, so don't you dare call, to suck my balls!
Music ends.

Killings: There! Hows that for a Rap! Cuz yall just got served! Killings out!
Killings walks backstage when....

(If someone wants to respond they can, if not then promo closed.)

[P.S. I wanted to try something a little different, I hope its good cuz i suck at making rap lyrics....]
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe   Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe Empty12/27/2012, 2:16 pm

While you're probably not the next Tupac Jo, I respect and appreciate that you went for something different.

I think if you continued this and maybe rapped about your opponents like in a Thuganomics Cena way, it could be epic!

Formatting was good although I think it would have been better if the rap was formatted like actual lyrics like you do with your poems.

{Official Grade}

4/5

I see real potential in this Jo. I love the creativity and it's fun to read! Nice job dude.
Back to top Go down

Ron Killings raps to the WCW universe
Page 1 of 1