World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryders Hot Tub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/15/2013, 1:49 am

*After a match we see the camera pan to Zack Ryder who’s sitting in a hot tub, bandana an glasses on with a couple of his fine Hoski’s rubbing his shoulders the crowd boos like crazy and begins to chat WE HATE RYDER*

Ryders Hot Tub Zack-ryder-bio

“Oh ladies that feels amazing”

Hoskis together: “WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!!”

“I really needed this after that money grubbing broski Dibiase paid off Paul Heyman to push me off the turnbuckle last week, on to the concrete no less!… I’d do anything to get my hands on him. Speaking of money grubbing why the hell does that punk ass broski Dibiase JR think he can just buy people off… he’s lucky he got handed all that money his daddy earned because I had that match won!!!”

*Mumbling is heard off camera*

“you know what Broski… that sounds like a plan to me, ill be able to whip his pretty boy ass this time for sure! So broski go run and talk to the GM for me and see if the GM will give me another shot at Dibiase…. I’ll be hitting the rough Ryder and putting his ass on ICE for good”

*More mumbling is heard*

“Listen broski I can’t do it myself because I have…. Things to do”

*Ryder looks at his hoskis and grins*

Hoski’s: "WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!!!"

*Mumbling is heard walking away from the camera*

*Camera cuts back to Cole and King*

Ryders Hot Tub Michael_cole_y_jerry_lawler2_large

Cole: “Wow king… who do you think the mysterious person is that Ryder keeps talking to??”

King: “Well I have no idea Cole, but at least it seems that Ryder has a plan to get back at Paul Heyman and Ted Dibiase… all I can say is hold on to your horses because this is going to be an interesting ride”

Cole: “ I Know how those writers back there are, im sure it will somehow be hornswoggle, just like when he was found to be Mcmahon’s child… or when he was the anonymous GM”

King: ”Don’t forget he was the first new baby of the new year just a few weeks ago.”

Ryders Hot Tub Ahorns_display_image

Cole: “Dear god king no one wants to be reminded of that, just because of that we are going to commercial break”

*As Smackdown fades to black Cole is heard saying… "I think I’m going to be sick"….While King is heard laughing*

OCC: Open to Dibiase, and then paul heyman

Last edited by Instantreaction on 1/16/2013, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Dibiase Speaks   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/15/2013, 3:47 pm

:The scene opens with Ted Dibiase Jr. in his locker room talking on a cell phone
the camera zooms in on Dibiase as he wraps up the call:

Ryders Hot Tub Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdkj5isFym3lqkFCe9dI2XIst-LiZHux0JbW5NFybGANGCLaDw8c_acxsZmw
:Ted Dibiase Jr.:
Im sorry to bother you but I just wanted to know if you took care of the package i asked for...That will be great but listen someone is here i gotta go thanks so much..

:Ted turns around and we see Matt Striker:
Ryders Hot Tub EcuDh
:Matt Striker:
Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time...is Ted Dibiase Jr..Ted would you mind answering a few questions? ill only be a few minutes...

:Matt looks at Dibiase as he begins to speak:
Ryders Hot Tub Ted_dibiase_jr
:Ted Dibiase Jr:
Yeah sure Matt I can spare a few moments..What are you here for?

:The Camera pans back to Striker as he speaks:
Ryders Hot Tub Matt-striker-54
Ted Id first like to congratulate you for your grueling victory over your rival Zack Ryder...With the Help of Paul Heyman.....Zack really seems to have it out for you...What are your thoughts on Ryder???

:The Camera pans back to Dibiase as he speaks:
Ryders Hot Tub 1314369284
Thanks I take pride in my Victory...I could have beaten Ryder on my own but Paul Heyman said it would be in my best interest to aquire his services...and who can say no to a genious like Paul Heyman..He helped mold careers of many wrestlers and I sided with him and it was a great investment for my future...Zack Ryder where do I start...He thinks he actually has what it takes to beat greatness he believes I pay people off with my fathers money...which isn't true by the way because face it I'm the better wrestler and all the money I got I earned on my own..anything else?

Ryders Hot Tub Matt-striker
Wow who knew you were a Paul Heyman guy...Ryder believes he will put your Ass on Ice for good..do you actually believe that he could possibly take you out of commission or is that a bunch of hype???

:The Camera pans back to Dibiase as he speaks:
Ryders Hot Tub Homepictedjr.
Matt haven't you ever heard the saying you shouldn't always believe everything you hear??...Well Zack Ryder will say anything to get his pay check signed...I think the guy is so delusional and he's convinced his self that he actually matters and believes his own hype to me he's in fantasy land if he thinks for one second about ending my career...all bs..

Ryders Hot Tub Matt_s10
Thanks for your time sir...Well folks there you have it Ted Dibiase doesn't believe Ryder will stand a chance at beating him or ending his career anytime soon...Im Matt Striker goodnight and good fight..

:Ted walks away laughing and the show goes to a commercial break:
Ryders Hot Tub Img-thing?

OOC-TBC-Heyman or Ryder
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/16/2013, 7:26 pm

Should I grade this now or wait?
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/16/2013, 7:28 pm

yea im not going to respond im good man Smile
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/16/2013, 8:02 pm

go for it
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/18/2013, 2:08 am

I love that you guys took the ball and ran with it and made a feud. Most of us (Myself included) should follow your example more.

Official grades:
Ryder- I really dig what you are doing with Ryder. He is best as a bit of a goofball. Good work. 3 SP

DiBiase- The formatting was pretty damn awesome. I think it is some of your best work too. Thank you for putting so much effort into this. 4 SP

You both will be rewarded for this on Smackdown in the payoff match for this feud (It doesn't have to be your last match if you don't want it to be though)
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/18/2013, 2:11 am

thank you very much good sir!
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Ryders Hot Tub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryders Hot Tub   Ryders Hot Tub Empty1/18/2013, 1:38 pm