World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Rikishi Why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Why Rikishi Why? Empty
PostSubject: Why Rikishi Why?   Why Rikishi Why? Empty12/20/2012, 12:34 am

King: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to Monday Night Raw, earlier tonight in the match with Scotty 2 Hotty w/ Rikishi ve DDP, Rikishi Screws Hotty, and DDP Picks up the victory. Well right now we will hear words for the Big man him self

Robert's: Ladies and Gentleman, I give to you Rikishi

Why Rikishi Why? 14

I'm pretty sure you all are wondering why I did what I did and wanting an explanation. Well, I don't have to explain nothing to you all. Every night for the past decade I come out here and entertain you for your pleasure, but what do I get in return nothing. You see I been carrying Scotty's baggage around for far too long. Scotty only need me and use me when he's in need of something or he's in trouble and need somebody to protect him.... Hell not anymore, I'm done being the laugh stock of the wCw Universe, I'm done being the big fat freak, its time to make a name for myself around here, no more Mr. nice guy.

Crowd Reaction: Boo

You see earlier tonight i did screw my long time friend, and former tag partner out of his match against DDP, i only did it to let him know, and all of you that things are going to change around me starting today.

Why Rikishi Why? Alum_Rikishi_1

Shut up, you ingrates, I'm going to start by taking out everyone that steps in my way of the Gold, which is the Interconiental Championship. You see I deserve to be champion, not only because I'm an international superstar but because I'm that Damn Good.

Heath Slater you have something that belongs to me and that's my title and i won't stop at anything until i get it because I'm a Bad Man kicking ass.

OPEN FOR SLATER/ADMINS

Last edited by Sheamus on 12/20/2012, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Why Rikishi Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Rikishi Why?   Why Rikishi Why? Empty12/20/2012, 12:44 am

Back to top Go down

Why Rikishi Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Rikishi Why?   Why Rikishi Why? Empty12/20/2012, 2:11 am

John Cena wrote:

WOW.

That is 4 minutes and 31 seconds that I'm never getting back.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Why Rikishi Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Rikishi Why?   Why Rikishi Why? Empty12/20/2012, 2:37 am

Very solid Rikishi promo. I know he isn't the easiest to promo for because he didn't have much of a shtick but you did a good job. Rikishi had a lot to say, the promo had a purpose, and it furthered storyline.

Now onto the bad- really the only problem I saw was punctuation and spelling quibbles which glare at me.

Though like I said above, this was a solid promo.

Official Grade: 3 SP
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Why Rikishi Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Rikishi Why?   Why Rikishi Why? Empty12/20/2012, 10:04 pm

Slater: OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO BORING!

[The sound of The One Man Band’s voice has the crowd booing in unison. Slater appears from the curtain in his rock gear with microphone in hand.]

Slater: How many of you fat losers do I have to beat before you all leave me alone! I mean really! Brodus Clay, Dude Love, and now you?! Why don’t you all go on Weight Watchers together and maybe one day you will be able to keep up with The One Man Baaaannnnd Babay!

[Slater strums on his air guitar]

Slater: Well you know what RUHKEESHY? You can have your match! You want to know why? Because my plan is flawless that’s why. I’m just going to DQ myself as soon as we start. Or maybe I will mix it up and get myself counted out. Who knows?! So enjoy wasting your fat breath trying to fight me because it will all be for nothing! You have a better chance at beating that “Heath Slater rip off” Chris Jericho. So think about it! It’s your funeral.

[Heath Slater’s theme begins as Slater turns around and walks to the back.]

(This promo is not to be graded. Just for fun.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why Rikishi Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Rikishi Why?   Why Rikishi Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Rikishi Why?
Page 1 of 1