World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane O' Mac
Shane O' Mac

Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/12/2013, 11:07 pm

Rikishi physically destroys Shane McMahon in both men's last match with wCw.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/12/2013, 11:14 pm

Are you... dropping Shane?
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Shane O' Mac
Shane O' Mac

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/12/2013, 11:41 pm

No, I'm leaving.

I didn't just lose, I got completely squashed. Decimated. I was barely able to get a few decent shots in. Clearly I'm wasting my time as well as everyone else's time here.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/12/2013, 11:42 pm

I don't think it's so much as you got that beat, as maybe your choice in a superstar was too... poor? Either way, if you feel like you wouldn't fit, then it's your call.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/12/2013, 11:45 pm

Hey Shane,

There's no need to quit. If there's a problem we the Admins can solve. Everybody plays different. I'm sorry if I was too hard on you, but there's no need to quit, the more you play, the better you are

Keep working at it and I guarantee that you'll get better

Prez!!!
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/13/2013, 12:06 am

Yeah there is a HUGE difference between the single player mechanics and the multiplayer mechanics in this game. Being good against the CPU means nothing when you enter the online realm. The pin timing is different, reversals are different, and your opponent is actually fighting back lol.

Practice makes perfect man. Your promo was so good that I'd hate to see you leave. We have plenty of people here willing to have sparring sessions. Me, Val Venis, Arch, and Hitman just to name a few.

I ask to you reconsider, but if you're not feeling it man, that's okay too.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty1/13/2013, 12:16 am

Also, if I may, I am here for the fun of competition. Winning or losing means little to me. It begins to grow hard on one but hey, only room to improve. I started in another fed about 1.5 years ago and jobbed for months. However, I improved. Something snapped inside to make me learn everything about the game and I was a world champion before the "legends" there were ever close to it. If you have the attitude of "wasting our time" then yes..... You are.... But I have played with people who I got desimated by along with desimated them but made it fun by my side commentary and my character choice. It all depends on how you view it. Slater (no offense) was shit before 13. He turned his fun into promos. He just enjoyed the game. I, however, hate the dirty filthy loathed piece of trash that is WWE 13 and wish it would burn. Though, I enjoy playing with the friends I made here.

Either give a higher overall a go or just drop. Just do it for the right reasons. All I ask from anyone really. Hope you stay and hope one day me and you meet in the ring for a title of some form so that way you can beat the wheels off of me but hey..... If you don't, so be it. Do what you wish. My two cents is in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon   Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon Empty

Back to top Go down

Rikishi vs. Shane McMahon
Page 1 of 1