World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Declaration

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Diamond Declaration Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Declaration   Diamond Declaration Empty12/14/2012, 12:53 am

As the titantron lights up , the wCw universe goes silent. From behind the curtain walks Diamond Dallas Page in his trademarked Lightning Self High Five gear. He stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He puts his hands up for his 'BANG' gesture then stops and slowly lowers his arms. He brings the mic to his mouth....

DDP - No. I'm not doing it. I'm not some clown out here to do what you want me to. I'm Diamond Dallas Page , Damn it ! I helped put wCw on the map. I fought all the greats. Hogan , Sting , Goldberg , I fought them all. For you. The wCw universe. For this business. Professional Wrestling. Not this soap opera sports entertainment you see everywhere these days. I'm not that guy. I can't do this fake rivalry crap that 'they' want me to do. First , they wanted me to do a 'rivalry' with Mike Tyson. I said , Are you kidding me ? NO. One , that man is a true legend and I'm not worthy to share a ring with him. Two , he might bite my ear off. Then , they wanted me to start a feud with Heath Slater. I said , Who the hell is Heath Slater ? Then they showed me his picture. At first , I thought it was a picture of that chick from Wendy's , then I realized it was that cocky dumbass that I diamond cut on RAW a while back. So I said , NO. He isn't worth my time. Either let me work a program with Punk or Edge or someone of their caliber. Their response was to tell me that my contract would not be renewed after the 60 day expiration date. AND , I shouldn't expect to be booked on RAW. Well , Guess what ? Fuck them.

---Crowd gets excited and begins chanting D-D-P over and over---

DDP gets a slick smile on his face and waits for the chants to die down a little before continuing talking.

DDP - So it seems I'm not needed or wanted around here. And it looks like I have some free time on my hands. Oh ...wait....hold on....I know how I can keep myself busy.

Page stops and stares intently into the camera....

DDP - NASH ! I'm coming for you.

Page stands there a few seconds then puts the mic back to his mouth...

DDP - There's your Pipe Bomb. BANG !

Page flips the microphone onto the ramp as he turns and walks away , returning backstage.

{PROMO CLOSED}
BUT , Nash may retaliate.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Diamond Declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Declaration   Diamond Declaration Empty12/15/2012, 5:15 am

Oh damn, DDP is shootin'! Loved it. Only thing holding this back was just a bit more content.

***Grade: 4 SP***
Back to top Go down

Diamond Declaration
Page 1 of 1