World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Demands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Diamond Demands Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Demands   Diamond Demands Empty11/25/2012, 5:32 pm

As Monday Night RAW returns from commercial break early in it's second episode of wCw Age 2 , the titantron lights up....

Diamond Demands Vlcsnap2011122802h03m12

this image is replaced by this.....

Diamond Dallas Page makes his way to the ring among many cheers from the crowd. A few boos also. He grabs a microphone from some random wCw staff member. Page enters the ring , stands in the middle and just looks around for a moment. He is obviously enjoying the favorable crowd reaction. He holds the mic to his lips and begins to speak....

Page - Hey wCw. I'm baaaaaaaaaaccckkkk ! They tried to keep me out , but couldn't do it. Some guys didn't want me here. Well , too bad. The Jersey Boy is back in town. All right , all right. Let's get down to business. I came here to settle some old scores , BUT , a certain wCw Champion decided to have his manager try to screw me in my return match. And he did. I lost. But , it doesn't end there. Heyman and Punk must have some real pull around here because I got here tonight and my 'private locker room' is now not so private. Nooooooooooooo. Now I'm supposed to share it with Kevin Nash , Vader , and Mick Foley. Vader is an all right guy when he is thinking straight. Not such a big deal. But.... Kevin Nash ? Come onnnn. Everyone knows me and him got history. He is one of the scores I need to settle. We haven't been friends for a really long time. Every time I give him a chance , he just shows that it is all about him. Kevin has never cared anything about professional wrestling. All he cares about is lining his pockets. And , Mick Foley ? With all the people in his head , how is their room for anyone else in the room ? Mick has been around a long time putting his body on the line again and again. I can respect that. But the man is a few eggs short of a dozen. Like 10 or so short , if ya get me. So , obviously , I'm not going to share a space with these guys. I ended up hanging out with Eddie Guerrero which isn't so bad. We caught up on the old days of wCw. Thank God his wife , Vickie wasn't around. Even Eddie knows how irritating her voice is. But anyway , I DEMAND that the terms of my contract be honored. I don't ask for a lot. I expect my contract to be held up. Okay , on to business. The way I see it , Punk , we're even. You screwed me. I diamond cut you. If you want to continue this , let's get back in the ring and do it fairly. Tell your boyfriend Paul E. to stay in the back and out of it. Otherwise , I'm done with you. Like I said , I've got scores to settle. BANG!

DDP drops the mic and the scene changes to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Diamond Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Demands   Diamond Demands Empty11/26/2012, 2:34 pm

The only real problem I had was that the dialogue seemed like a wall of text. Still, this was a killer DDP promo. I may have a slight bias towards DDP though because he was always my favorite in WCW when I was a kid.

*****Official Grade*****
DDP- 5/5
Back to top Go down

Diamond Demands
Page 1 of 1