World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Angry Slater Appears.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

An Angry Slater Appears. Empty
PostSubject: An Angry Slater Appears.   An Angry Slater Appears. Empty10/23/2012, 9:52 pm

~Backstage During The Main Event Match of Halloween Havoc~

[Josh Mathews is walking quickly backstage with a camera in tow trying to catch up to a furious Heath Slater.]

Josh: Heath! Heath! If I could just have a moment of your time, how does it feel to lose your first title match at the final pay-per-view of Age One here in wCw?

Heath Slater: LOSE? I didn’t lose, I was robbed alright?! Daniel Bryan robbed me of what was going to be my United States Championship. Did you see how close I was?! Did ya watch the tapes?! I was slaughterin’ that midget!

Josh: Heath, no offense, but you were knocked unconscious by Daniel Bryan for a while in that match.

Slater: UNCONCI- I WAS NEVER UNCONCIOUS! Every move I made was carefully planned alright? I was in complete control the entire time!
An Angry Slater Appears. EW1VRXROYkFHemsx_o_heath-slater-talks-about-sin-cara-backstage-fallout-
Josh: But Heath, your head is bleeding profusely from those kicks from Daniel Bryan. You should probably go see a doct-

Slater: What do ya mean bleedin’?! I’m not bleedin’ I just got some ketchup on my face that’s all. Daniel Bryan can’t do nothing to me! It’s obvious that Daniel Bryan paid the ladder company to screw up the ladder so I couldn’t win.

Josh: Okay…well do you have any more words to say to Daniel Bryan or the wCw Universe about….anything?

Slater: Do I have any words? Of course I have words you idiot! [Slater looks into the camera] Listen to me Daniel Bryan. Don’t you get to comfortable with that U.S. Title alright? That belongs to ME! When Age Two comes, I’m going to be a brand new man, and there is only going to be one thing on my mind and that is the United States Championship. You’re not better than me Bryan, you don’t have the accolades that I have! I beat The Undertaker, RVD, and Edge in a three on one handicap match alright?! [Heath really begins to shout, making everyone uncomfortable.] I AM THE ONE MAN BAND ALRIGHT?! AND I DESERVE TO BE CHAMPION! NOT YOU! YOUR STUPID LOOKING FACE AND YOUR GIRLY LITTLE KICKS HAVE NO PLACE BEING ANYWHERE NEAR MY TITLE! THAT TITLE IS MINE! YOU HERE ME!? MINE!

[All of the sudden, Slater collapses from the blood loss.]

Josh: Can we get some help over here!?

[The medics surround Slater and put him on a stretcher. Four medics pick up him and begin evacuating him from the building. As he’s being carried off he begins to mumble]

Slater:….one man…..u.s……..wendys……rock…..band……

[Promo Closed. Don't know if promos are even getting graded now, but I just did this for fun. I won't be doing any more matches until Age Two begins.]
Back to top Go down
Tyler

An Angry Slater Appears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angry Slater Appears.   An Angry Slater Appears. Empty10/23/2012, 10:25 pm

Yep. You made my day....
Back to top Go down

An Angry Slater Appears.
Page 1 of 1