World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Madness is gone....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Madness is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: The Madness is gone....   The Madness is gone.... Empty10/15/2012, 7:51 pm

As Smackdown is halfway done, the lights go out. The crowd erupts. The light-up jacket appears.

The pyro shoots off and Chris Jericho spins around with the crowd chanting "Y2J" the entire time. Jericho stops on the stage, suckin gin the electricity before beginning his walk down the ramp and towards the ring. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp, still smiling, but not playing to the crowd as usual, he begins to round the ring. He picks up a mic and then slides into the ring. He paces around a tad bit, still somewhat smiling. The smile disappears. He stops dead center in the ring, and without turning, points to the tron and the lights go out. The titantron lights up in black and white.

Quote :
CM Punk walking to the ring...... In slow motion, with Heyman at his side...... Orton on the top rope taunting....... Punk with a mic.....

Punk:I think what Paul Heyman said earlier is important. At havoc, it will be my time to shine as I will challenge for both the WCW Title & Intercontinental Championship but I know the former champion, The Undertaker, who is suspiciously asent tonight but it makes me wonder....if "Hunter" wants to join the fray.....

The sentence of "I will challenge for both the WCW Title & Interconinental plays over 4 times in a row. Getting slower and slower.

The lights cut back on and the camera spins to Jericho in the ring with the mic at his lips.

-Chris Jericho-
Chris Jericho..... Myself..... A man, that many claim to have lost his mind..... With this little "insane" fest that he I have gone on, I have held onto the U.S Title for months on end..... I have beaten almost everyone in the buisness today..... Then, I am told by my own partner that I should be more "serious" and it would seem that I did..... I laid him out at my feet due to the wasteful time I spent on him and this company has..... This has lead me to start taking a wider look at the world that has been going on around me.... This has caused me to take a look at a certain man and two titles in particular..... Randy Orton and the belts that he calls his...... Now, Randy has held onto his Intercontinental for quite a long time.... I must comend him for such. Now, he cashes his briefcase in on The Undertaker and stabs his own tag team partner in the back for his own personal gain..... It was smart.... But low.... Even low for me. I take a look at the roster.... Out of all the superstars in the back that somewhat deserve a title shot for EITHER of the two titles present..... And you pick the worst candidates imaginable...... The Undertaker is inclined to a rematch...... Congratz to him....... But, a certain "Straight Edge Saviour" has been stuck into the mix to save management from having a few.... Finance problems...... Then, the arrogant CM Punk, decides to invite another waste of time..... Triple H........ These two superstars...... Have done NOTHING! They have both been laid out in this ring more than I can count..... Triple H kisses his wife and is granted a title shot..... Heyman threatens to sue...... CM Punk is granted a title shot...... This is sickening. This churns my stomach to see two men, so, undeserving of a belt to get any form of shot at one just because they are able to work the system...... I am a man, notorious for such foul actions. I turn to management a few weeks ago for some form of a push, and am shut down on the spot...... This bothers me.... This, was your alternative? A washed up has been and a never was? To take on someone like Orton!? Management must be violating the wellness policy. That is the only explanation...... I ask now, in front of the world, that management does the correct thing here...... Give me way into that match at Havoc.... Any way, mean, shape, or form! I want it..... Tonight, I take on the World Champion himself and, when I plant him in this ring with a Codebreaker for the 1, 2, 3..... I will prove why I deserve a title shot at Havoc..... Think wisely about this.... Do the right thing? Or continue being "coporate bitches" as some would call it. Orton..... You have some form of say-so...... Fix the wrong..... Unless you feel to be categorized as an unworthy champion!

Jericho drop the mic as CM Punk drops a "Pipe Bome" and rolls out of the ring to a mixed crowd. He doesn't look back as he heads up the ramp and into the back.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Madness is gone....   The Madness is gone.... Empty10/17/2012, 1:22 am

{Official Grade}

Jericho: I kind of expected a little more from you than what you presented. Regardless you did a pretty good job. Solid work 3SP
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Madness is gone....   The Madness is gone.... Empty10/17/2012, 2:40 pm

A little more? Damn it Edge.... 3 months and this is the longest promo I've had -.-
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Madness is gone....   The Madness is gone.... Empty10/17/2012, 2:45 pm

I've seen better from you.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madness is gone....   The Madness is gone.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madness is gone....
Page 1 of 1