World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 12:29 pm

Hooray!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 2:06 pm

about fucking time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 2:50 pm

na na na na Goodbye !

Jay
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 4:11 pm

Why in the hell would you three be happy? Kelly Kelly is, correction was the hottest diva at the time!
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 4:24 pm

Someone forgets trish and lita..

Though I will now think about the evolution of Kelly Kelly. Not her character because that only changed once, but her breast size when through many changes. Starting from mosquito bites to making it to handfuls, all the way to funbag pillows, oh they will be missed
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 4:29 pm

That is true, but I am talking about current divas Brock.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 5:00 pm

You think she is hot? fuuuuuuuuck that horsefaced whore. Seriously, I never found her attractive at all, now beth, Nattie, the bellas, and a couple others are hot as hell but not kelly kelly and especially not stEVE...i mean eve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 6:34 pm

lol Jive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 7:46 pm

... I have to agree with Jive on this one.

BUT , I still wouldn't say no to her. I WOULD triple bag that sucker first , though.

She really got around. So has Beth , to be honest.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/29/2012, 8:40 pm

yeah but beth wasnt with test, that man was a walking encyclopedia of std's
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/30/2012, 1:24 pm

K2 just looks vapid to me. She also looks like she would be lame in the sack. Still WAYYYYY outta my league though. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/30/2012, 5:56 pm

Yeah K2 looks like she is the kinda chick that just lays there all awkward haha, I have never liked her at all. It's about time WWE is getting rid of the model diva's and getting diva's that can actually work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty9/30/2012, 6:04 pm

Well said , Life. I agree 100 %.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty10/1/2012, 2:44 am

I've been reading about Triple H wanting to revitalize the Diva's Division much like they have started with the Tag Team Division in the additions of Rhodes/Sandow, PTP, DBry/Kane, Kofi/Truth, Kidd/Gabriel, Uso's, The Dissension (nXt), Mysterio/Cara etc...

The WWE has lots of great Female talent in nXt such as Paige (AMAZING diva from the UK, If you don't know her look her up), Audry May, Shaul Guerrero (Daughter of Eddy and Vicky Guerrero) as well as Nattie, AJ, Tamina, Kaitlyn, Layla, Cameron (Who is actually a great worker) and Eve (Who is not the best looking she is one of the better in ring and on the mic workers from the model generation).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!   Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelly Kelly and WWE part ways!
Page 1 of 1