World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dude Love Injured.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Dude Love Injured. Empty
PostSubject: Dude Love Injured.   Dude Love Injured. Empty9/24/2012, 10:12 pm

The screen cuts backstage where medics all surround a locker room which imminates faint music, betterly known as Dude Love's entrance music. A stretcher comes rolling out of the room, medics parting, with Dude Love on it, still wagging his fingers from appearently "dancing"..... Funka-Jericho comes walking out of the locker room danicing to his own funy beats, going on in his head as an interviewer approaches him.

-Interviewer-
Chris, Chris, What happened to Dude Love!?

Funka Jericho turns around and looks behind him, looking slightly confused. He points at himself and questions the interviewer.

-Funka Jericho-
you talking to me johnny boy!?

-Interviewer-
Um... Yes.... I was, Chris.....

Funka Jericho smiles and responds.

-Funka Jericho-
The name is "Funka Jericho" you crazy dude! But any-dildly-who, What happened to Love you say? The Love went away man! But brother... I love the way we lie!

-Interviewer-
No.... No... Chri- I mean, Funka Jericho, what happened to DUDE Love?

-Funka Jericho-
A dude that found love? I think you talking bout a song brother..... And it's called "Found Love" and it's by Rihanna man....

-Interviewer-
No! I mean your tag team partner!

The interviewer shows signs of frustration.

-Funka Jericho-
Woah man! You sending off a bad vibe! I think we need to all jsut chill! do it with me... Take deep breathes..... In.... and out.

Jericho begins breathing deeply while the interviewer stands there, annoyed.

-Funka Jericho-
Look man, I have a match to do...... I got two cats to myself tonight cause my funky partner done went and did his cool knee dance move and his knee done buckled! You know! The move like this!

Funka Jericho begins to do the signature "Dude Love" taunt in which no one knows the name of.

-Funka Jericho-
Look man, it's about time this cool cat to get goin'! You feel the vibe man? Good. good talk.... Next time bring the correct order.

Jericho pats the interviewer on the shoulder and dances off down the hallway with the confused interviewer standing, almost fainting by the oddness of Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Dude Love Injured. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Injured.   Dude Love Injured. Empty9/26/2012, 1:11 am

{Official grade}

I have to say. I absolutely love this gimmick. Going to give you a strong 4 SP for this promo.
Back to top Go down

Dude Love Injured.
Page 1 of 1